Snow Fall

Sum: Friend's first Christmas outside of the Commission!! YIPPEE!!

Ships:
Kezza x Luke
Tycer x Pink (One-Sided)
Pink x Friend (Sorta)
Tycer x Friend (If you squint)

************************************
3rd POV

   The temperature has started to get colder the past days and the leaves have changed color. Wearing a sleeveless shirt wasn't the best idea, but it was all Friend had. They walked past the large fox statue, listening to the leaves crunch beneath their feet. Being honest, this was probably the first time they've gotten to see something like this, well, be able to actually stop and look around.

   They've seen the leaves be different colors before, but they just thought it depended on where you go, not the season. Kezza told them about it when they asked, confused on why the green leaves of the trees were suddenly oranges and reds, thinking it was a prank. She looked slightly sad when they had asked but was happy none the less to teach them something new.

   Staring up at the sky, they remember Kez had also told them it might snow soon, which was exciting to them. On missions, they've seen snow on the ground or mostly on top of mountains but they've never seen where it all came from, Kez said it falls from the sky. The more they learn, the more questions they gain, they've never been taught this stuff at The Commission.

   Not watching where they're going, Friend runs into a wall, causing them to tumble back. Laughing comes from behind them, they turn around to see Tycer jogging up to them. He's wearing his usual blue jacket and white shirt with one red stripe on it, including his goggles, but he also has a scarf around his neck and gloves covering his hands. Stopping next to Friend, he wraps his arm around their neck and pulls them into a side hug, or as Friend sees it, a headlock.

   "You should really watch were ya walk, bud! I ain't know what's up in the clouds thats got you in a daze, but Pink would come for my neck if she knew you got hurt when I'm around!" Tycer's face flushes slightly when mentioning said girl. Shaking his head and releasing Friend from his hug, grabbing their shoulders instead.

   Looking at what they're wearing, he starts shaking them while raising his voice, "Why are you even outside with that on?? You need something to cover yourself, you're practically naked!!" He takes off his scarf and wraps it around Friend's head, ruffling their hair with his gloved hand. "You're jammy I was here to save ya, you probably would have froze if I ain't come out here on time!" Taking Friend's hands in his, he softly rubs them to try and warm them more.

   Pausing for a second as he remembers something, then continuing to rub Friend's hands as he starts talking again. "Speaking of freezing, Kez said she need you for something that was, quote, 'none of my bees-wax'." He lifts Friend's hands to his face, softly huffing into them before finally letting them go and giving them a shoulder pat. "Anyways, I got my own junk to deal, you should head to Kez before she goes 'chicken crazy' again!"

   Laughing at his own half-joke, he runs off in the opposite direction he came from. Friend still stands in the same spot, watching him run away before they turn to start walking to Kezza's house. They continue crunching through the leaves, passing Tycer's house, all of the different stores, then Luke's place, then Pink's, and finally ending up at Kezza's house.

   Walking up to the door, they pull the handle and release it, letting it fall and bang on the door. Shuffling and a thump can be heard from inside along with the quick pattering of feet rushing down the stairs. Eventually the door swings open, which Friend has no reaction to, revealing Kezza and a very messy living room behind her.

   "Oh! My apologies, Friend," She grabs Friend's arm and quickly pulls them inside, shutting the door, "I didn't realize how cold it was, I would have gone over to your house instead of making you come here!" Continuing to ramble as she starts picking and cleaning up lots of the wrapping paper laying around. Friend waves a hand, indicating that they don't mind, as they make their way over and take a seat on her couch.