Dinner Mayhem

!Request, yippee! I really didn't have any idea for a Thanksgiving theme-shot so thanks :]

Sum: It's Thanksgiving and almost all of Friend's friends have invited them for dinner, which they happily accept, unaware of a single trip up that could ruin all their plans...

Ships:
Maya x Amber
Luna x Dr.L
Moe x Natsu

************************************
3rd POV

   Another to-do list, at least this one isn't as anxiety inducing as most of their other lists, this one is nice and small, it is a holiday after all! Friend mostly uses to-do lists to keep track of all the favors people want them to do or when people want to hangout, and it's always a lot. Adding one more square, they hold up their note book to see what all they have planned for today.

! To-Do !

Dinner with Amber + Maya
□ Dinner with Luna + Dr.L
□ Dinner with Moe + Natsu

   It's finally nice to have a day that they can be with their friends and have no fights or disasters. First stop is Maya and Amber's! Just what time did the dinner start at? They flip through the pages then stop where they had written the times to meet up. Maya and Amber said to come at around 7 pm, looking at the clock, it's about 6:50 so they should make it. Checking the others as well, Luna and Dr.L along with Moe and Natsu also said theirs should start around 7pm...

   Friend's stomach drops, that's not good. How are they going to go to each dinner when they all start at the same time? There's no way they'd cancel their plans with some of the others, it'd break their hearts. Expecially if they find out Friend didn't go to their planned Thanksgiving dinner but went to someone elses...

   Shaking their head, Friend gets up and heads out of the house, they'd be able to find a way to go to each dinner and make everyone happy! They always do! Trotting all the way to Maya's house, they stop at her door, giving it a knock and patiently wait to enter. Well, not really patiently, they're still a tad anxious and haven't come up with any plans yet, so they anxiously tap their foot, each second feeling like forever.

   The door opens, revealing Maya, who gives Friend a welcoming smile when she sees them. "Friend! So glad you could make it! You're right on time!" She steps out of the way to allow them to enter, which Friend quickly heads inside. Leading them to the couch, she lets them sit as she stands and talks. "Like I said, I'm very glad you could make it! Honestly, didn't expect you to have the day off... but still!" Friend doesn't pay much attention as she continues to talk, looking up at the clock and watching the hands slowly tick by.

   They turn their attention back to Maya when a weight sits next to them. "I'm just going to apologize now because it'll probably be a bit before the table is actually set because, someone is taking too long in the kitchen!" She raises her voice at the last part, making sure that someone can hear her. Another voice, Amber, calls out an offended "hey!" from down the hall. Sighing, Maya gets up, "I'm... gonna go check on her, I'll be right back!" Patting their shoulder and giving them a small smile before she walks off, disappearing around the corner.

   Now being left alone, Friend looks back up the clock, bouncing one leg while franticly look around the room. There's an open window right behind them, right behind the couch. They look back to where Maya walked to, waiting a few seconds before quickly jumping over the couch and hopping out the window. Good thing they were only on the first floor, but they still fell into a bush and nearly got stuck, the thorns latching onto their sweater.