When They're Sick: The Newbies

Mfs showed up outta nowhere, now I gotta write about them >:[ ugh-

I'm joking, Jax is a worse brat than Emi though-

************************************

Jax:
• Jax is around the same as Tycer, pretty strong immune system because they both are used to getting dust and smoke in their lungs from their explosive pranks.

• Rare for him to get anything other than a few sniffles.

• It is pretty obvious to tell when he gets badly sick as he will be a lot quieter than normal and not berate people as much (and by people I mans mostly Friend).

• Again, same as Tycer, even though anyone can tell he's sick, no one will truly do anything to try and help him because he's a huge jerk.

• The few who actually do help despite Jax definitely trying to push everyone away is Luna and Friend (because they just seem to do everything), and Ava too at times.

• Ava will try to help by making some healing or regeneration potions, which probably doesn't go too well but it's the thought that counts.

• Luna, who understands and respects boundaries, will probably just drop some things off for him like medicine or something she cooked, but will never go into his place unless allowed and won't try to pressure him to let her help.

• Friend, who doesn't understand and respect boundaries, will try to push their way into letting Jax let them help.

• Jax will definitely see Friend's constant pushing on wanting to help as a way to show that they're better than him but he'll secretly be grateful for it as he isn't good with medicine and was absolutely not listening to Luna when she told him how much to take.

• He'll basically just be a lot like Emi.

• Once he's back up in working order, he'll mostly go back to being a jerk again like nothing ever happened.

• But Friend may find just a bit of gold outside their door the next day, with a note that says it's from Tycer... But Tycer doesn't know how to write...

------------
Ava:
• Ava definitely gets sick a lot, especially because of how much she messes up her potions and spell, she's bound to make herself queasy on the daily.

• She doesn't get sick as much as Friend though, maybe more around how sick Natsu gets, which is still a lot.

• Again, super obvious to point out when she's sick, not even hiding it as she mopes around and sneezed like she's trying to break the world record for most sneezes in a minute (Extra Headcanon: Ava sneezes like an actual rabbit :]).

• Few people do anything about it, usually thinking she can care for herself or some of the other just don't know her that well so they won't do anything.

• Luna and Friend (give these two a break) are the ones who get Ava to sit down and care for her (Another Extra Headcanon: You can add in Amber also caring/noticing when Ava is sick if you believe Ava is Amber's apprentice :])

• Usually, Luna will be caring for Ava while Friend goes out to get some more things or is downstairs cooking and Ava will beg Luna to pretend that she's busy and leave so she can have alone time with Friend.

• Luna, being the best wingwoman ever, will slowly leave Ava's house like "Oh noooo~ I forgot I have an experiment to help Dr.L with... Guess you have to take care of Ava for me Friend, I'm soooo sorry~"

• Ava definitely gets all flustered and blushy when it's just the two of them, which Friend doesn't pick up on her being flustered and thinks that her sickness is getting worse so they'll make sure to keep an extra eye on her and stay near her for longer, which she definitely likes (Girl is the living definition of high school girl crush).

• When she's feeling better, she'll secretly thank Luna for helping her (both in nursing her and being a wingwoman) and will definitely pull Friend out on a picnic date- I mean, picnic hangout for friends!! Yeah... (Jeez, these two are complicated, Ava even said so herself-)