Spook Day

Sum: Halloween with the VR Squad!!
Happy Halloween Everyone!!

Ships:
Maya x Amber
Luna x Dr.L
Moe x Natsu
Avery x Friend (One-sided)

TW: Mentions of different horror movie killers, witches (aka Amber), cultists (aka Violet), demons (aka Avery)
*Literally just typing everything that I know at least one person is going to complain that I didn't put in the TW*

************************************
3rd POV

   Fall has got to be one of the top seasons, I mean, come on. It's the perfect sweater weather, the temperature is nice and cool, all the leaves turn to sunset colors, and it holds one of everybody's favorite holidays. Free candy is the first thing that would come to anyone's mind when Halloween is mentioned, though by now you may be too old to trick or treat, but your not too old to still celebrate the day.

   Sitting at the island table in the kitchen, Friend digs their knife into a pumpkin, trying to carve a good enough face into it. Luna places a tray of pumpkin seeds into her oven, turning back around to Friend. It was currently Halloween morning, everyone was currently working on whatever they needed to get done. Some were still putting up decorations and some were still working on their costumes, which isn't really a good use of time.

   Luna saved the carving activity for later so the jack o' lanterns wouldn't rot while outside. She was just about to say something about the way Friend was holding the knife before a knock at the door stops her. Walking over and opening the door, both are greeted with Dr.L and Amber, who are both already in costume... I think.

   Dr.L is still in his normal lab coat but it has a few spots of, hopefully, fake blood littering it and his hair is messed into a rats nest, though that may not be part of the costume. While Amber on the other hand has changed a lot. Her hair was now dyed orange and she's wearing her witch hat along with other stereotypical witch type clothing.

   The scientist bows slightly as he walks inside with the witch, neither closing the door behind them, making Luna close the door instead as she mumbles something under her breath. All three make their way back over to the kitchen, where Friend is still sat, stabbing into a pumpkin. Luna quickly stands over by Friend's side, trying to show them a safer way to cut so they won't hurt themselves.

   Noticing something different, Amber speaks up, "Hey Friend, isn't it a little chilly to be wearing that?" She points at the fact they aren't wearing their usual sweater and are instead in a sleeveless shirt. The smaller shrugs and puts their knife down, turning their pumpkin to show Luna, who pats their head and praises them.

   Deciding to add something as well, Dr.L turns his attention to Amber. "And what about you? What's with the new hair change?" Amber watches Luna take a small candle, placing it inside Friend's pumpkin as she responds. "Um, I just thought It'd be a fun change for the season and Maya wanted to work a bit on her hair dyeing skills so..." He nods, also watching Friend and Luna rummage around the kitchen as they grab random things from the cupboards.

   The room fills with an awkward silence except for Luna making a unending conversation with Friend, despite the fact they can never respond. A ding sounds, indicating the pumpkin seeds are done so Luna opens the oven and looks around for her oven mitts. As she puts on the oven mitts, she turns around just in time to stop Friend, who was reaching into the oven with their bare hands.

   She quickly pushes them away and takes the tray out, basically slamming the oven shut as she grabs their hands, checking for any burn marks. Amber and Dr.L quietly chuckle at the scene, still sitting by and watching it all unfold. Thankfully, they didn't touch anything so they weren't hurt but they still got a long lecture from Luna.