Arts'n Crafts

Sum: Just Friend finding/making random junk and gifting it to people (Basically based off the Gift Giving: Friend headcanon)
Also there's not a lot of talking- and Friend is basically like a guardian angel to most people-

!No actual ships unless you really squint!

TW: Mentions of cultist activities (aka just Violet), rituals, grave robbing, disturbing the dead, corpses/dead bodies, demons (aka Avery), also Avery sort of having a scent kink? Idk, Avery is weird...

************************************
3rd POV

   Frantic knocking comes from the door, causing Luna to turn her radio down and take her pan off the stove. She can feel her heart rate start to pick up as the knocking never stops, she makes her way to the door, slowly opening it, fearing for the worst.

   A piece of paper immediately gets shoved in her face as soon as the door opens, causing her to yelp and jump back. She places her hand on her heart as the paper moves back, revealing Friend, who is coved in glitter with their hair tied back into a ponytail instead of its usual bun and a big childish grin on their face.

   Luna heaves a sigh and looks down at the smaller, "Friend, my goodness, what are you doing here?" Friend smiles blankly at her for a few seconds before handing the paper to her, calmly this time. Returning the smile, Luna takes the paper and looks down at it as Friend ecstatically pumps their fist, causing glitter to fall off their sleeves.

   It's a drawing of a two figures, which Luna can slightly tell is supposed to represent her and Friend, holding hands with leaves and cornflowers glued on the paper, and glitter covers the entire thing. The glitter most likely wasn't purposeful as it all mostly falls off when Luna moves the paper around.

   Holding the paper gently, she smiles softly at it, looking back down to say something to the lavender haired figure, but they have seem to already taken off. Luna looks around trying to see where Friend went before looking down at her porch, finding a pile of glitter sat where Friend once stood.

   "Oh, Friend! Come on!" She groans, but it slowly develops into a soft laugh as she turns back inside with the drawing, cleaning the excess glitter off before hanging it on her fridge that is infested with similar drawings.

   Deciding to leave her door open knowing Friend will come running back soon, she returns back to her stove and continues her cooking, not before taking off her current glitter covered apron and putting a new one on.

------------------------------------------------------------

   Placing the final block of TNT around Amber's potion brewing room, Tycer wipes his hands together and puts them on his hips, smiling chaotically at his masterpiece. He wanted to give Amber a little "gift" before she went out on her adventure.

   Just as he's about to take out a flint'n steel, patting at his pockets finally realizing that, he didn't bring any. Groaning, if he were to leave to go get one, Amber would most definitely come out and spoil his fun. Right as he's about to give up and remove all the TNT, a hand is placed on his back, making him scream and spin around.

   Friend just stares at him before a big, goofy grin makes its way on their face. Tycer sighs, "Blimey Friend, you really gotta let a bloke know when you're sneaking, I get you're mute and all but at least make some noise or something!" He gets no reaction from said person, their face remaining the same the entire time he talks.

   Knowing Friend didn't take anything of what he said, he just sighs again, asking Friend what they want. The smaller stares up at him, then shoves a small box into his arms. Taking it, he looks down at the terribly wrapped gift, but he can't say anything as his wrapping skills are just as bad, maybe even worse.