Small Problems

!Request!
(Fanart above is mine :] Made for this oneshot)

Sum: Potion mess goes wrong and Friend turns small!

! Relatively no ships but a little Dr.L x Luna !

************************************

3rd POV

   "Could you hand me the nether warts?" Luna holds out her open hand as Friend places a few bits of warts in it. She gives a soft smile back in return, dropping the bits into the brewing stand. Both watch the water boil and mix in the ingredient as a door from the other side of the room screeches open.

   Dr.L walks by, carrying a large box, which different types of glasses can be heard clattering inside of. He places the box on the table across from the two, opening it just as Luna asks, "What's that you got there?" Taking out an orange potion, he holds it up for her to see as he squints at the label on it, "Just some potions I've got to organize and put away."

   He places the bottle up in a nearby glass cabinet as the brewer slowly comes to a stop. Luna holds out her hand, asking Friend to pass her a glistering melon. She turns back to them and raises a brow as they place their empty hand into hers before she realizes what they mean.

   "Oh, are we out of them?" She pushes her chair out and stands up, "Alright, I'll go get some, I'll be right back!" Friend sits still as they watch her walk out of the room with a small wave, keeping their attention on the doorway even after Luna has gone. They eventually turn to look back at Dr.L as the sound of more glasses clanking catches their ear.

   Noticing that he hasn't gone through even half of the box yet, Friend taps on the table to get Dr.L's attention then points to the box then to themself. Dr.L takes a second to understand before he responds, "Uh, sure, you can help if you'd like. Just... put the potions on the shelf with the ones labeled like them."

   Friend gets up and copies what Dr.L does, grabbing a few potions, reading the labels then finding the shelf where they belong and putting them there. Both continue to stack and organize the potions, Friend places a few more on a shelf until they only have one more left on their hand.

   They take a glance at the label and color, looking around they find where they need to put it. Walking up to the shelf, they realize that where they need to put the potion is at the very top and the rack is just a bit too tall for them to reach. Huffing, they look back to see Dr.L turned the other way, more focused on fixing the way the potions are faced to see what the lavender haired figure is doing behind him.

   Wanting to get this done quick and not dally any longer, Friend carefully places one of their feet on the lowest shelf, lifting themself up slightly higher, just enough to push the potion up to where it goes. Once done, they start to slowly lower themself to get back onto solid ground until a shout startles them.

   "FRIEND! WHAT IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE ARE YOU DOING!" Dr.L has just turned around in time to see the other carelessly mess with their surroundings. The sudden shout causes Friend to jolt and lose both their footing and holding on the shelf as they fall back onto the floor. All the moving has caused the shelf to shake rapidly as well, causing a few of the different potions that sit upon them to fall and shatter on the ground, all the different, colorful liquids splashing all over Friend.

   A large cloud of smoke forms from one of the potions, stopping both from moving as their vision is taken away for a few seconds.

   Once the smoke dissipates, Dr.L coughs slightly and waves the rest of the cloud away. He still stands in his spot, not moving as the glass on the floor is a big hazard. He'll have to check which potions those were so he can go back and remake them, and make sure none of them badly affected Friend.