1|𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗦

༺༻

༺༻𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

༺༻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

༺༻

𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 in the hallway, waiting for Peter to hang up a picture of the Debate club.

He flinched when Peter was hit in the head with a basketball, they looked to their right to see none other than Flash Thompson.

Flash laughed but then put on a serious face, "Sorry." He said but they both knew he didn't mean it.

Peter smiled sarcastically, "Morning Flash."

Him and his friends walked past them but then Flash stepped forward making Peter flinch and stumbled into Jake.

"Fuck off, Flash." Jake said rolling his eyes, Flash's smile faded and he stepped closer to him, "What did you say?" He glared at the boy. Peter stepped forward and put his hand on Flash's chest.

"Nothing. He didn't say anything." Peter replied and he glared at both of them before walking away.

They started walking to class but were  stopped by a girl, "Hey, it's Peter right?" She asked and Peter nodded, "I really like your photos." She continued, "Oh, thanks." He said before looking at Jake who looked as confused as him.

"Listen, uhm.. are you busy Friday night?"

He starred at her for a moment before shaking his head making the girl chuckle, "Okay, cool. Can you take pictures of my boyfriends car?"

Jake burst out in laughter but quickly stopped when he saw Peter glaring at him.

"I just really wanna frame a good one for his birthday." She said.

Peter nodded, "That's really nice of you, wow that's a uh.." He trailed off. "A nice thought." Jake finished and Peter nodded.

"Yeah well I'll have to look at the hold uhh.. schedule." He said.

"Okay."

They skated away, Jake was now fully laughing cursing Peter roll his eyes, "Shut up." He rolled his eyes and Jake smiled.

"Don't worry, I would go on a date with you."

Peter looked at him for a moment, "Yeah thanks, that makes me feel so much better." He said sarcastically and Jake frowned but before he could reply the principal spoke up.

"Parker, Jones you wanna keep your skateboards?" He asked and both of the boys nodded, "Yeah."They said in unison.

"Keep them on the ground." He said, "Like that?" Peter asked holding the board in his hands, "That's it."

When the principal was out of sight they started to skate down the hallway again.

They sighed when they saw a couple making out on their lockers, the couple turned around now both of their lockers were kind of free, they looked at each other before opening their lockers and taking the books out that they needed.