8| 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧

༺༻

𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

༺༻

𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 to find Peter gone. He sat up and saw a note on his desk.

Had to leave. Thank you for yesterday, see you at school.

                                                           Peter <3

A small smile appeared on his face when he saw the heart next to Peter's name.

༺༻

"Hey." Jake greeted Hayley with a smile.

"Hi, thanks for picking me up." She replied.

"No problem. Don't worry, I know how it feels to take the bus, it sucks. I had to take it before I got my skateboard and then I got Roscoe." He smiled.

Hayley looked at him in amusement "Roscoe?" She repeated trying not to laugh.

"Hey if you're making fun of my Jeep, you can walk." He said sarcastically and she immediately stopped laughing.

"She's beautiful." Hayley nodded and Jake smiled.

They arrived at school and were walking to his locker to find Peter already standing there talking to Gwen.

"Hey guys, this is Hayley, she's new." Jake said and Gwen smiled politely while Peter looked at her up and down, his smile from a moment ago disappearing completely.

"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Gwen." She said and Hayley nodded smiling back.

"Peter?" Jake said and Peter stopped glaring at Hayley and turned to Jake, "Uh.. Hi." He forced a smile.

Suddenly all the students started to scream and run. The four looked to see a giant lizard standing there.

Peter turned to them. "Go. Go!" He said and Jake grabbed Hayley and Gwen by the arm, leading them outside.

"Wait, why isn't he coming with us?" Hayley frowned while looking back at the school.

Gwen and Jake looked at each other.

"You're right.. uh I'll go get him. You guys stay here." Jake said walking back into the school.

"What?" Hayley asked but he was already gone, Gwen sighed and then looked at the girl.

"So uh.. you're new. Where did you live before?" She asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh, I lived here my whole life, I was just.. homeschooled." Hayley replied and Gwen nodded.