9| 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙀

༺༻

𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

༺༻

"𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑫𝑰𝑫𝑵'𝑻 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑶 follow me all the way up to my room." Gwen smiled and Jake shrugged.

"Just wanted to make sure you got home okay." He replied and she raised her eyebrows.

"We drove with my family."

"Well, I..." He didn't know how to respond and Gwen smiled, "Thank you. For everything." She nodded her head sincerely.

"Of course." Jake smiled.

"Okay, so it's been a long day and I should probably get some rest. You can go unless you want to run me a bubble bath." She said and he nodded quickly.

"Sure, what kind of—" He was interrupted by her, "Oh my god, I was joking!" She laughed and he stopped in his tracks.

"Oh." He said while turning around to face the blond.

Gwen sighed and walked up to him, "I hope you know how grateful I am to have you in my life." She hugged him and he hugged back.

After a moment he pulled away, "Okay, I'm going. But if you need anything—"

"I'll call you." She nodded finishing his sentence.

"You better!" He said and Gwen smiled.

Jake was about to walk out when the blond spoke up again, "Hey, do you know why Hayley and Peter are avoiding me?" She frowned and he sighed.

"Uh.. no. Sorry." He lied and she nodded.

༺༻

Jake had talked to Hayley and she agreed to fill Peter in on her secret.

"You can see the future?" Peters eyes widen as he looked at her amazed.

Hayley pursued her lips, "Well, I can see visions of it."

"This is awesome." He whispered before his eyes widen, "I mean, not that whole experiment thing but you know—" She cut him off, "I do." She nodded while smiling.

"Thank you for trusting me." Peter said and she shrugged, "Well it's only fair, I mean, I know your secret."

Peter stopped smiling and looked at her in shook, "What?"

Jake stood up, "Yeah, about that... Hayley could you please give us a minute?"

The girl nodded, "I'll leave you to it." She closed the door behind her.