6|𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗘

༺༻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

༺༻

𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑵 𝑷𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑴 waiting for him to return. He was walking from one end to another when he heard the window open and turned around.

"Peter! Thank god. Are you alright?" He asked helping him in.

"Yeah.." Peter whispered, Jake took his mask off reviling his face.

"I saved someone." He whispered while slowly sitting down on the floor.

Jake nodded, "Yeah, you were a freaking hero man!" He smiled, also sitting down.

Peter looked up, his eyes meeting Jake's. They starred at each other for a moment before he cleared his throat and Jake backed away. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Peter looked in space, "I don't know." He whispered, "I'm proud of you." Jake said and he finally meet his gaze.

He didn't want to ruin the moment but he knew he had to tell him about Gwen.

"I have to tell you something." He started and Jake raised his eyebrows, "I.." He closed his eyes, sighing.

"I told Gwen." He said. "What?" Jake asked.

"That I'm Spider-Man. I told her." By the look of Jake's face Peter knew he fucked up.

"Why?" He asked.

"She was gonna leave and she was upset and I- I don't know—" Jake cut Peter off, "You don't know?" He repeated, "Are you kidding me?" He stood up and Peter followed immediately.

"It's not a big deal." He said and Jake looked at him in disbelief, "Not a big— Peter if people find out about you, she's gonna be in serious danger! She— she could die!" Jake said.

"You know about me? So you're also in danger!" Peter argued, Jake shook his head.

"That's different, okay and I don't care about that—" Jake was cut off by Peter who was now looking at him in disbelief, "You don't care about— how could you not care about that!"

Jake frowned not saying anything.

"Listen Peter, if anything happens to her, if she dies, then that's—" He whispered after a moment,

"On me." Peter finished his sentence.

Jake sighed and closed his eyes, "Look, if you think that telling her was the right call then.. alright. I mean there's nothing we can do about it now anyway."

"Just please protect her, and congratulations." He forced a smile and was about to leave but Peter grabbed his arm.

"Are you mad at me?" He frowned and Jake sighed, "No. I'm actually proud of you."