2|𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥

༺༻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

༺༻

𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴 the sound of his phone ringing, he slowly opened his eyes and grabbed it.

"What?" He answered annoyed, "i'm outside your house, open up." Peter said, "What?" He frowned.

"Why are you—" Jake began but was cut off by Peter, "Just come downstairs!" He said hanging up.

༺༻

"What's up?" He asked, "We are going to Oscorp, get changed." Peter said.

Jake was about to ask why but Peter beat him to it, "I'll explain on our way there, just get changed, please!" He begged and Jake sighed in defeat.

"Fine." He made his way to his closet and took his shirt off, "Can I at least shower first?" He turned around to see Peter staring at him.

"Peter?" He called, Peter looked up before looking around, "Uh.. no we need to go, come on!" He said walking out of the room.

༺༻

"So we're here because you wanna find this scientist that worked with your father?" Jake repeated what Peter had told him.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Okay.. so what happens if you find him?" Jake asked and Peter stopped cursing him to stop too.

"I.. I'm gonna ask him questions." He said starting to walk again. "What questions?" Jake asked as they entered the building. "About my father." Peter replied and he looked at him for a moment before nodding, "Okay if that's what you want."

He frowned after a moment, "But wait why am I here then?"

"I have a question for you now." Peter said turning to is friend, "Why do you always ask so many questions?"

Jake gave him a look and Peter just smiled. If he would be honest, Peter liked having the boy with him, he was fun to be around and also very smart, smarter than him.

Not that Peter would ever say that out loud. Jake also had a big ego and Peter knew he would never let that go, so he kept his thoughts to himself.

"Excuse me." They heard a lady say. Peter and Jake looked at each other before looking at the woman, "What?" Peter asked, "Can I help you?" She asked, "We're here to see doctor Connors." Jake said.

"You find yourself to the left." The woman said.

They both stood there dumbfounded, "You are here for the internship?" She asked and they nodded, "Yeah." They said in union, "Yeah of course." Jake said, they starred at the name badges.