7| 𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

༺༻

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

༺༻

𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑫𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑵 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑴 when he heard a knock on his window.

He already knew it was Peter.

"Come in." He said not looking away from his computer.

"Why don't you use a door? You know like normal people?" Jake asked turning around,  Peter laughed and got in.

His face fell when he saw that Peter was hurt.

Jake quickly stood up, "Peter."

"What happened?" He frowned, "You should see the other guy." Peter whispered and fell on his bed.

"Jake, honey." They could hear his mother.

He closed his eyes, sighing, "Ah, fuck me." He whispered walking to his door.

Peter looked at him before falling from Jake's bed and hiding behind his sofa.

"Hey honey, I just wanted to ask you if you were alright. you know, because of yesterday." Mary said and Jake nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Jake.." His mother trailed off, not looking convinced.

"Mom seriously, It was just a little.. slip up." He shrugged, not wanting Peter to know about the Panic attack.

"Aren't you gonna be late for work?" He changed the subject, "I'll see you tomorrow." Mary replied kissing his head.

Jake sighed when he heard the front door close. "You can come out now." He said and helped Peter on his bed.

"Okay, take your suit off." Jake sighed before his eyes widened and he was about to say something but stopped when he saw that Peter was already shirtless.

Jake nodded, "Yeah, okay." He whispered and walked to his bathroom opening the door.

"So uh, what happened?" He asked while making a bunch of toilet paper wet.

Peter didn't answer him but instead asked a new question, "What happened yesterday?" His eyes followed Jake who made his way back to him.

"Oh, nothing just uh.. food poisoning." He lied, looking down while cleaning his wound, Peter starred at him for a moment before deciding to drop it.

"So what happened to you?" Jake raised his eyebrows, "Yeah about that.. we screwed up." He said and Jake frowned, "Care to elaborate?"

Peter sighed, "We created it. The thing on the bridge." He said and Jake stopped cleaning his wound and looked at him with wide eyes.