4|𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

༺༻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

༺༻

𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑰𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑬 walking around impatiently.

Aunt May sighed, "You can go." She said, Jake turned around, "What?" He asked, "Go. You're no help here and you're stressing me out with your walking. Go, I'll be fine."

Jake hesitated, "You sure?" He asked, "Just find him." She said and he nodded, walking out of the door.

༺༻

Jake walked down the street, he frowned when he heard someone screaming.

Peter.

Jake run towards the voice, he stopped in his tracks when he saw Ben on the floor. Peter's hands were on his stomach so that he wouldn't lose more blood than he already has.

He could hear his name being called, the voice was like an echo.

"Jake... Jake call an ambulance!" Peter cried.

The rest of it was blurry.

Jake had called the ambulance but it was to late Ben was dead. Police came to Peter's house questioning him, his Aunt may and Jake.

༺༻

Peter was in his room listening to Ben's voicemail. He heard a knock.

Jake came in. "May is asleep." He whispered.

"Peter—" He started, "He's dead. And it's my fault." Peter cried.

Jake quickly kneeled down and put a hand on his shoulder, "It's not your fault Peter. You are not the one who shot him." He said, "He wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for me. I- I should've stayed." Peter said.

"I wanted to but I didn't.. and now he's dead. May lost her husband, Jake. she lost him.. because of me." He whispered the last part.

Jake put his arms around him, "He wouldn't want you to blame yourself Peter."

He pushed Jake back and stood up, "How can I not blame myself when it was my fault he was out there in the first place?!"

Jake got closer to him, he put his hands around him, "No. Get off me." Peter tried to protest but he didn't listen, he tightened his grip around him, not letting him go. "It's okay, it's okay, you're gonna be okay." He said and Peter broke down.

༺༻

The two boys were lying in Peter's bed. Jake had his arm around him.