Chapter 1

Narrator pov

Jessie was carrying some bags since she went grocery shopping for her mom, but while she was walking, out of nowhere three tall man appeared and grabbed her, it caused her to drop her groceries.

"Hey let me go, let me go" Jessie tried to free herself, but the men were holding her tight.

"You're coming with us cutie" one man smirked

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" Jessie cried.

"HEY, LET HER GO!"

~~~~

Jessie pov

I felt my arms getting freed and I fell to the ground, I heard alot of punching sounds and I slowly opened my eyes and saw the three men on the ground rubbing themselves while groaning in pain.

"You three better scram or I will call the cops" the man who rescued me threatened.

"Let's get out of here" they all got up and ran away.

The man turned to me and he held out his hand for me, I was amazed at how handsome he was, he had lavender color hair, bright green eyes, and pale skin.

~~~~

James pov

I was heading home from work.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!"

I followed the voice and saw three man holding a women, I ran over to them.

"HEY, LET HER GO!"

I started punching and kicking all of them, they did try to hit me but they kept missing, finally they were on the ground in pain with me still standing with a huge glare on my face.

"You three better scram or I will call the cops" I threatened.

They immediately ran away with scare expressions on their faces, I turned to the girl I saved and held my hand out for her. When she looked up, I was amazed because she had red hair, beautiful blue eyes, and pale skin, and of course beautiful.

"You okay ma'am?"

"Yeah, thanks to you" the women smiled.

I felt my cheeks heat up when she smiled.

"I'm glad"

~~~~

Narrator pov

Ever since that day, Jessie and James have been seeing each other almost everyday. After knowing each other for about six months, they realized that they had feelings for each other and started dating. They were madly in love.

After being together for a few months, Jessie wanted to introduce James to her mom so she suggested that he come over for dinner.

~~~~

Jessie pov

I was helping mom set the table.

"Okay mom, the table is all set"

"Thank you dear, I can't wait to meet your boyfriend, I bet he's a great guy"

"Oh believe me mom, he is and I forgot to mention that his mom is coming as well, that's why I asked if we can make extras"

"Well I'm looking forward to meeting her as well, have you met her before?"

"No, but me and James thought we meet each others mom at the same time"

"That's a good idea dear" mom smiled.

*Ding dong*

"Oh that must be him" I smiled.