Chapter 2

Narrator pov

After ten years went by, Jessie and James love have grown stronger and stronger each day, and they managed to hide their relationship from their mom's.

This weekend will be their tenth year anniversary of when they got together.

~~~~

Jessie pov

I was at home in my room relaxing, mom was at work, I know as a full grown adult that I would be able to live out on my own, but mom was overprotective of me so she won't let me, and of course ever since the incident with James ten years ago, she's been more protective of me which was annoying.

While I was brushing my hair, I heard a knocking sound, I turned to see James, seeing him made me immediately get up and I opened the balcony door for him since I always locked it just in case if burglars tried to break in.

"Hey James"

"Hey Jessie, I brought us some pizza since I'm on lunch break, I wanted to eat with you"

"Did you get my favorite?" I grinned.

"Of course, the pepperoni one" James grinned.

"You know me so well" I giggled.

After I let him in, we sat on my bed and began to eat while watching TV.

"So, work has been busy today?"

"Yeah, but I'm supposed to get payed this Saturday"

"I wish I could work" I frowned.

"Believe me Jessie, work is a killer, especially when I can't be with my girl" James layed his head on my chest which made me chuckle.

"You get to make money, that's the reason I wanna job" I pouted.

"True, and we both know that I'm trying to make enough for us to get our own place that will be far away from here"

"I hope that happens soon, I'm ready to move out and not have us hide our relationship all the time and just go out in public with our hands together and not hide it"

"Same, but I'm doing the best I can dear, don't worry"

"I know you are"

"Since the pizza is gone, I'm ready for some dessert" James smirked.

"And what's for dessert?"

"You" James purred while coming closer to my face.

"Ooooooooooo, well then your my dessert"

Our lips finally touched and James got on top of me while we still made love. Oh God, I love him so much.

~~~~

James pov

When I we went back to work, I was cleaning some shelf's when my friend Charlie came up to me.

"Hey James, did you get to see your girlfriend?"

"Of course, we ate pizza together at her house"

"Ooooooooooo nice, so I heard this Saturday is your tenth year anniversary, congratulations" Charlie smiled.

"Thanks"

"So, what do you guys plan on doing?"

"I planned something extra special, I rather not tell you after it happens"

"Man, I hate waiting" Charlie pouted.

"It'll be worth it" I chuckled.

"Well whatever it is, good luck"

"Thanks Charlie"