Chapter 3

Jessie pov

I was at the mall with my best friend Samantha, we were shopping for some new clothes, the mall had alot of discounts on them so some aren't as expensive as they were before.

"Hey Jessie, which hat do you like the best on me, the pink one or the green one"

"They're both pretty, but if I have to pick, I think the pink one is the prettiest"

"I thought so to, alright the pink one is going on home with me" Samantha grinned.

I chuckled at her attitude.

"So Jessie, are you ready for Saturday since it's a special day for you and James"

"Yeah I am, James said he planned something special" I smiled softly.

"Awwwwwwww, how romantic" Samantha squealed.

I giggled while blushing.

"So Jessie, if you don't mind me asking, does your mom still not know about you and James still being together even though she and James mom forbidden you two to be together?"

"Sadly yes, luckily we never been caught" I smirked.

"I just wish you two didn't have to hide your love from your own parents, they should be happy for you two"

"I know, but mom and Morgan hate each other for some reason, and mom won't tell me what her reason is"

"Does James know?"

"Nope, his mom won't tell him either"

"Wow, that's stupid, how can your own parents not tell you?" Samantha questioned while feeling annoyed.

"I have no clue, parents are weird"

"Oh yeah" Samantha nodded in agreement.

"But anyway, if you could hope for what James has planned for you, what are you hoping?"

"Well...I'm hoping that he will show me a huge paycheck that has so much money where we're able to finally move out of our parents house and get a place of our own"

"That would be nice"

"Yep"

"But that's gonna be a long time"

"He's been working as much as he can to try and make alot of money, I always tell him to not over do it, but men can be stubborn sometimes"

"Yeah, but hey that just shows how much he loves you, it's so romantic, you got yourself a good one" Samantha smirked.

I just laughed at her words.

*Ring Ring*

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw it was James calling.

"I need to take this, be right back" I walked out of the store and answered.

~~~~

Narrator pov

{Jessie and James phone conversation}

"Hello"

"Hey beautiful, what are you up to?"

"Just shopping with Samantha, what are you doing?"

"Just heading home, you got plans tonight?"

"Not really, just gonna hangout at home as usual, why?"

"Want to go for a joy ride when our parents are sleeping?"

"Oh yeah, I'd love that"

"Alright, I'll pick you up at midnight, see you then baby"

"See ya James, love you"

"Love you too"

{End of Jessie and James phone conversation}

~~~~

Jessie pov

I went back into the store and found Samantha checking out.

"So what did James have to say?"

"He's taking me out for a night ride tonight, while our parents are sleeping"

"Awww how romantic, driving under the moon and stars" Samantha sighs dreamily.

"Yeah" I blushed.

I couldn't wait until tonight.