Chapter 9

Jessie pov

"Oh James" I gasped quietly.

"Surprise" he smirked.

"This is beautiful"

"This is just the beginning, I have more surprises, but their after we eat, shall we?"

"We shall" I smiled softly.

We walked over to the food and sat down on the picnic blanket.

We began to eat.

"Is the food delicious love?"

"Very delicious"

"I'm glad to hear that beautiful, I wanted this to be the perfect anniversary"

"All our anniversary's are perfect"

"Well yeah, but from where this is our tenth one, I wanted to make this extra special"

"Aww"

He took my hand and kissed it gently.

We continued on eating and when we were done, we were having dessert, James brought some strawberries and whip cream.

He dipped a strawberry into the whip cream and brought it closer to my mouth.

"Say ahh"

"Ahh"

He put the strawberry in my mouth and I munched on it. Then I took a strawberry and dipped it in the whip cream and fed it to him and he happily ate it.

"Pretty good, especially since you fed it to me"

"Awww"

Then he took out a small radio which surprised me and after he turned it on , it was playing so close, it was one of our favorite songs to dance to.

"James"

He got up and held out his hand.

"Jessie, may I have this dance?"

I felt my cheeks heat up and I nodded.

"Yes"

He helped me up and we began to slow dance under the moon and stars.

We spun around and he would dip me once in a while and after a while, the music stopped.

"You're such a good dancer"

"Why thank you mademoiselle"

I laughed at his silliness.

We sat back down.

"Oh James, this is wonderful, I wish this night would never end"

"Yeah, and I'm happy to see you smiling again"

"I can always count on you to make me feel better"

"And...I have another surprise for you"

"Oh?"

He took something out of his pocket.

"What's that?"

"Unfold it and see"

When I did, I gasped, it was a check that had ten thousand dollars on it.

"James...is this?"

"Yes darling, from all the hard work I did, I managed to finally make enough money"

A big smile grew on my face.

"Oh James, I'm so proud of you" I wrapped my arms around him.

"And...there's something else"

I looked up at him in confusion.

"Huh?"

He got up and held out his hand.

"Jessie, could you stand up for a minute"

"Um...okay"

After I stood up, to my shock, James got down on one knee and held a small box in his hand and it revealed a beautiful ring.

"James" I gasped.

"Jessie Miya, all these years of being with you in secret have been the most amazing years of my life, I want to us to be together forever, I want us to live together, eat meals together, sleep every night together, wake up every morning with you in my arms and one day have a beautiful family with you so...Jessie, will you marry me?"

Tears ran down my cheeks like a waterfall and both my hands were covering my mouth.

"Oh James...I...yes...*sniff* yes" I nodded.

He got up and placed the ring on my ring finger and we exchanged the most passionate kiss that we've ever shared.

Before I knew it, we were back on the ground and started removing each others clothes, good thing no one was around.

This night turned from a horrible one to an exchanging one.