Chapter 6

Jessie pov

Me and Samantha talked for a while until it was time for me to head home since I didn't want to miss James.

After I got home, I made sure that my mom wasn't home and got myself cleaned up.

I was brushing my hair while looking at the mirror when I heard a knock at the door, I turned to see James so I hurried over to the balcony door and let him in.

"Hey handsome" I greeted happily.

"Hey beautiful, I brought us some cheeseburgers since I'm on lunch break"

"Yum, did you make sure no onions are on mine?"

"Of course" James grinned.

"Awesome, let's eat"

We ate and watched a movie, after the movie was over, we began talking.

"So, is the dinner still going on?"

"Sadly yes, I really don't want to go but my mom wants to introduce me to her friends"

"Well, our anniversary date is still gonna go on babe, I promise you that"

"I hope so, I don't know how long there gonna be here"

James wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head on mine.

"No matter what happens Jessie, were still gonna have our date" James says in determination.

"I'm happy to hear that" I smiled a little.

Then James looked at his watch.

"Oh, I need to go back to work, I wish I didn't have to" James pouted.

"I wish you didn't have too either James, but you gotta make the money"

"Yep, well I'll call you later love, bye"

"Bye James, I love you"

"Love you too Jessie"

After we kissed for about a few minutes, he left and I made sure to clean up good so their was no evidence for my mom to find.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Days went by and Jessie and James tenth anniversary was finally here and they were more loving towards each other while talking on the phone since they couldn't see each other until later tonight.

~~~~

Jessie pov

I was helping my set up the table for our guest.

"Alright, everything's ready, thanks for your help dear" mom smiled.

"No problem mom, so when are they coming?" I ask in curiosity.

"There gonna be here real soon, so why don't you go put on some nicer clothes, I want you to look your best"

"Okay mom, be right back"

I went into my room and after I picked out a nice shirt and pants, I got changed and before I could head back to the kitchen, I heard my phone go off, I hurried over to it since I was charging it and saw that it was a message from James that said this.

"Hey my beautiful queen, what are you doing?"

I smiled at the text, I love it when he calls me his beautiful queen. I texted him back and said this.

"Just changing into some nice clothes for the guests, their gonna be here soon so I'll text you again when they leave"

After I sent it, I went over to my mirror and started to brush my hair and when I got done, my phone went off again.

"Alright babe, good luck, I'll see you soon, love you"

"Love you too"

After that, I made sure that it was on vibrate, I went back into the kitchen.