PROLOUGE

Born in the center of the grand line, there was a small island. The waves of the ocean were harsh, but this island was high off the ground, away from the killing waves.
On this island, there were bushes with magic fruit. The people of the island destroyed the bushes, and created a single juice with the fruits. They placed a small portion of the juice into a seed of an acorn and then planted it in the ground.

With the rest of the juice, they threw it overboard, and lost it to the ocean. The acorn dug deep into the ground and started to form roots. It grew a tree, and on that tree grew fruits no person has ever eaten before.
The devil fruits. Unable to rot, and animals showed no interest in them, the people of the island made the fruits their gods.

The tree grew long roots, going all across the island soil, putting itself into the crops of the plants and into the grass. The people of the island grew stronger with the root combination. They were born stronger, with better senses and more knowledge then ever before. 

Some Warlords of the Seas originated from this island.
Until one man wanted power over the island. He brought armies to the island, captured the people and made them slaves.

He put them all on ships and sailed away from the Grand Line. 17 Ships left the island, and only 4 and a half made it to the East Blue.

But this story grew old, and after some few short years, this story became a legend, then it turned into myth. Soon, the story of that island became nothing more than a bed-time story to scare children.

And that, is where Y/n L/n comes in. The 20 year old woman was simply just looking for odd jobs around the town of Shells Town, and the job of a bartender was available so the young woman took it.
And that's when she met a fake Marine, a Pirate and Pirate Hunter.