BARATIE

AN:

JESUS DAMN 6K IN A SINGLE WEEK? I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, GOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS!!

The food was the best food you've ever had in your life. 
But you were as full as you possibly could be. You weren't even sure you wanted to walk after this.

"Should we order dessert?" Luffy asked.

"I already got mine." Zoro lifted his 5th beer bottle.

"Oh, that reminds me. We should do a toast. Come one, grabs your glasses." Luffy says as he grabbed his glass of milk. "To the best crew on the sea and to out victory."

You will admit the first part was cute and much appreciated, but the victory part confused you. You drank anyway.

"No, I'm sorry." Nami was also confused. "What victory exactly?"

"Against the Marines! Our first battle and we crushed them!" Luffy must have been at a different fight.

Nami disagreed with Luffy, and tried scowled him for the bare loss of the battle. She also brought up the Grandad Vice-Admiral thing. Sanji brought back the bill in the middle of it all, and it just dawned on you how were you going to pay.
However, Luffy wrote something down and handed it back quite quickly.

"Thank you, my good man." Luffy smiled as he handed it to Sanji.

As Sanji looked at it, he smirked and you could only guess what Luffy wrote down. "No, sir. Thank you."

As Luffy started to talk, you ignored him as you watched where Sanji went. He walk right into the kitchen and not a second later, a man with a braided moustache walked out looking pissed. You sighed and banged your head on the table.

"Give me strength." You whispered to yourself.

"Who the hell is Monkey D. Luffy?" The man yelled out, his voice cutting through the air rather quickly.
Luffy raised his hand happily.

"You seem to be confused about the rules of the house." The man limped over, and you saw he had a wooden leg. "But Baratie doesn't offer credit. You eat, you pay."

"I think you're confused." Luffy says, and you prepare yourself to attend his funeral. "The meal has been paid for, I just haven't given you the money yet."

"Yeah, and how's that?" The man wasn't happy.

"You can add it to my treasure tab." 
"And what, pray-tell, is that?"

"I may not look like a big deal yet, but you're talking to the future King of the Pirates." Luffy nodded his head, proud of himself.

"Oh my god." You said into your hands.

Hours later, you, Usopp, Nami and Zoro were at the bar of Baratie. Usopp was chugging the hell out of his massive drink. He said it tasted like candy, but you smirked, knowing he would be black out drunk in little time. Nami, however, was just looking at her drink.

"That glass have gold on the bottom or what?" You asked Nami, and she finally looked up. "You haven't stopped staring at it."

"Do you guys seriously not think what Luffy did is messed up?" She asked the question, still on about the whole ordeal.

"Yeah. He should've told us." Zoro put down his drink.

"But he didn't. He never had to tell us. It doesn't really affect us, does it?" You drunk the last of your shot. "It was just shocking news that none of us expected."