RICH GIRL PARADISE

The next stop being the Grand Line was a fat lie. Something under the ship had broke, so the four of you had to make the closest stop, which was of the Gecko Islands.

"You gotta be kidding me." Zoro stared at the board on one of the islands.
You had made it to land before the ship sunk, and Luffy was now pushing it out to sea, so the Marines wouldn't find you on the Island.

The specific island you were on was called 'Syrup Village.' It was fairly large in size, and there was a good amount of people on the island. Now, you, Zoro and Luffy were looking throughout the boards on the island for any boat selling poster.

Instead, Zoro had found a poster of Buggy, ranging for the same amount of Berry you were worth.

"That clown was worth 15 million Berry." Zoro shook his head. "Should of stuffed his head in a bag and brought it with us."

"What kind of Marine would pay you the bounty anyway?" Luffy asked as he rolled off the ground. "You're kind of a wanted man yourself now."

You were half listening to the conversation, as you own bounty was on the poster. It was taken a few years ago when you were younger, around 12 years old, so you had grown and changed slightly over the years. But your eyes hadn't changed at all.

You reached out and yanked the poster off the board, looking around at the people who lived on the island as you crumpled it into a small ball and threw it in the nearest bin.

"What was that?" Luffy asked, watching the crumpled piece of paper fall into the bin.

"Her bounty." Zoro answered for him. 
You gave him a glare.

However, Luffy seemed impressed by this. "You have  bounty? But you said you weren't a pirate?"

"I'm not." You place your hands on your hips. "But I'm still wanted by the Marines."

Your saving grace, Nami started to walk over and Luffy's attention went from you to her as she had information about the boat. Turns out, the island you were on was known for it's boat building, so you were set with a lot of options.

"Okay, so." Luffy had the perfect picture of a boat in his mind. "We need to find one with a very, very impressive figure head. At least two... No, no, three masts and a really high crows nest!"

"We are not going to be able to sail a ship anywhere near that size." Nami disagreed as you all walked around the dock. "There's only four of us."

"Four of us, right now!" Luffy added, still holding out hope to get a bigger crew.

"Well, unless you can find another weird, desperate soul to help us." Nami chuckled at the thought. "We are just going to need a ship that's a little less flashy, if we want to sneak out of here."

Luffy slowed down. "Wait, are you planning to steal a ship?"

"Luffy, we don't have any money." You piped up. "How else are we going to get a ship?"

"I don't know, but we aren't going to steal one." Luffy made his point. "A ship isn't just a ship. It's a part of out crew. We need to find the perfect one, and we are going to get it the right way."

"Okay, pitch that to the salesman, I'm sure that will win him over." Nami had executed sarcasm in the best way she possibly could.

Luffy smiled and agreed as he walked away, another time he didn't get her sarcasm. You opened your mouth to say something, but inevitability closed it.

"So what are we actually going to do?" Zoro asked once Luffy was away enough.

"Find a ship and figure out how lax the security is around here." Nami answered, looking at you and him.