BLACK CAT PIRATES

Sleep.
Something you had adored for a very long time. However, as an alarm suddenly blared off in the house, you jolted awake. The window next to your room was closing quickly with a metal door. 
Your door started to shake, and you jumped to get out of your bed.

You raised your hand, ready to fight, but when the doors opened, you just saw Nami.

"Girl, what is going on?" You lowered your fists.

"Klahadore's a pirate!" She said quickly. "And the staff, they killed Luffy and Zoro! We have to go, now!"

"What?" News of Luffy and Zoro caught you off guard. "Are...are you sure? I mean?"

"We have to go! Usopp and Kaya are in danger. They want to kill her next." Nami gestured for you to follow her.

You closed your mouth and took in a breath and nodded your head. You followed Nami to Kaya's room and quickly explained everything to her. Usopp was with her, so that saved you from finding him.

Usopp had found a way out that wasn't through the hallways. The servant's passageway was secret enough to go through, and Usopp lead the way with a dimly lit candle.

"There's another crank that can open the shutters." Kaya informed you all. "It's in my parent's bedroom in the east wing."

"Are you sure? Is there any other way?" Usopp asked.

"This is the only option, we have to go-" Kaya had to stop as she started coughing again.

"Breath, kaya, focus on breathing." You tried to help, but telling someone to breath while they can't isn't helping anyone.

"There you are, Miss Kaya!" five blades suddenly stabbed through the wall.

"Fuck!" You screamed as three of them sliced your arm.

Another four stabs through the wall, and Kaya was sliced on her arm as well. You pushed Usopp and Kaya, urging them to run.
"Go! I'll buy you time!"

You ran back the other way, going back to Kaya's room. You ran out the secret door and started to run out into the hallway, however a sword came into your view.

You ducked and slid on your knees as the blade over passed you. Sham, the blue haired maid held the sword with a smirk on her face. She hissed at you as she lunged at you.

You stepped to the side as the sword and the woman passed you.
"Come on, kitty-cat." You mocked her with a glare and a tease in your tone.

Another hiss from her and her sword plunged at you. You ducked and threw a punch to her stomach. You really should find yourself some kind of weapon before you get anywhere closer to the grand line.

You swiped a table from your right and threw it at Sham, hitting her in the face. She yelled and whipped her sword around, aiming at you. You moved backward, avoiding the slashes. You ran down the hallway, looking for something to use as a weapon. You came across a canon attacked to a chain in a glass cabinet, so you broke it and took it out.

Swinging it around, you grin as Sham stopped and watched the ball. 
"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" You could go on with the mockery, but you would fight her first.

You twisted your arm around, aiming the ball at her face, but she dodged. You pulled the ball back and it hit her in the back of her head, taking Sham out instantly.

"Hmm." You untensed your shoulders and nudged her with your foot.
She was out.

You dropped the canon chain thing and continued moving down the hallway. You turned a corner without looking down it, and you were quickly barreled down a set of stairs by the other staff-member pirate cat.