PIRATE COOK

"I think this would be more your style." You held up a brightly colour shirt with so many graphic slogans written on it, "Wouldn't you think?"

"Why...did someone...make that?" Zoro was offended that it merely existed. 

You were trying to get him to wear something that wouldn't be too tight on his chest, so his wounds could breath and heal. So far, you weren't even trying to help, you were just making his eyes hurt.

"Oh!" You grabbed a multicolored shirt with a random white dot on the back. "I think this one says 'target zone', don't you think?"

"Were you once ever considered annoying?" Zoro asks, not wanting to look at it.

"Alright, jeez, fine." You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "I'll help you."
You scanned through the selection of clothes until you found a blue-ish kind of shirt with darker circle tones. It looked like something he's wear. "What's about this?"

You held it up in front of him.
"It doesn't have some kind of satanic guideline I have to follow? No colour-changing fabrics?" He raised an eyebrow.

"It's a normal shirt, do you want it or not?" You deadpanned.

Zoro agreed, and he took the shirt. But as you were leaving, you heard a very loud thud and a groan. Turning around, you found Zoro on the floor, clutching his chest.

"Oh shit-" You rushed to help him stand "What did you do? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just..." He glared fire into his shirt. "I can't put it on."

"Oh, well that's fine." You flicked your wrist, grabbing the shirt and going to swap it. "You could've just said that, no need for the theatrics."

"No! I can wear it, it's fine." Zoro shook his head, shoving his face into his hand. "I can't...my arm won't move that far."

You darted eyes to the shirt. "Oh...Do you...want help?"

And just like that, silence fills the room.  Zoro thinks about the offer for a good long wide, that you almost make it to the door to grab one of the other boys to help out.

"Fine, whatever." Zoro looks out the window.

Your eye twitches, as you walked over and throw the shirt over your shoulder. With the piece of shit he's wearing right now, you unbutton it, hiding your face from the green haired man as a much as you can.
There was way too much silence going on, and as the shirt came off, you stared way too long, way too hard.

However, there was a handsome young man in front of you, with no shirt, and chiseled abs. You were only human.

Too much silence.
"Damn."
DAMN?!?!

The silence was far too loud now.

"...what?" Zoro blinks.

"Damn, as in, damn...you-" Shirtless comes to mind. The only thing you can think of is shirtless. When he was injured on the table just a few hours ago, you did not want to compliment his ego by saying 'damn' because you weren't looking at him, you were too worried about his gaping wound. "You look better shirtless, than Sanji does."

"Sanji?" Zoro says quickly. "Why are you calling him by his first name? He's out waiter."

You grabbed the second shirt, helping him put it on. "Yeah, and he helped save your life. Also, he told us his name, and I remembered it."

Zoro's eyebrows furrowed. "I didn't need his help, I'm fine."

You laughed. "Oh, yeah, of course. Sure thing..." There was a moment of silence and a smirk drifted onto your face. "But, you need my help to put on a shirt?"