THE GOING MERRY

When Luffy looked into the telescope to see what Marine was attacking our ship, that last and most unsuspected thing you expected him to say was-

"Grandpa?"

Everyone on board repeated what he said in shock, confusion and denial. The Marine ship was that which belong to the Vice-Admiral. He was the man that captured and killed Gold Roger.
Another canon fired to the ship, but it only just missed.
Another canon fired, and this time, it was right on course for the Going Merry.

"Hit the deck!" Usopp yelled down, as the whole ship duck down.

"Down!" You grabbed Luffy and Zoro and dropped them both to the ground as the canon fired right past you three.

"Everybody okay?" Luffy asked, after the canon had hit the ship and broken the stern rail.

"I think so!" Nami replied.
"No! Not okay. Not even close to okay?" Usopp breathed.

You went to the sides of the ship as everyone else scurried around. You wanted to make sure the ship wasn't going to sink.
You leaned over the side, looking down making sure everything was fine. The sound of another canon fired, but you didn't look up.

"Y/n!" Zoro yelled at you as he grabbed your clothes and pulled you from the edge.
A second later, a canon fired right through the place you just were. To brace yourself, you grabbed the ground, but it actually was Zoro's bicep you gripped.

You blinked, breathing out and glancing at Zoro. "Thanks."

You got off him and got back on your feet. Everything was in a mess, and Nami was doing most of the work as she ordered everyone around. Usopp had dropped a canon, which caused the rest of the canons to drift away from him, and things were going south.
You only just made it out alive when Luffy backfired a canon right back to the Marine Ship.

"Nami!" You got the ginger attention. "We can loose them in the fog!"
There was a massive fog cloud just up ahead that was thick enough to slip away in. Nami steered the ship right into the middle of it, and successfully lost the Marines.

"How's the ship look?" Nami asked as Zoro appeared next to her.

"Broken railing. Minor damage." Zoro said as his eyes went to you. "Could've been a lot worse."

"Could've been better." Nami 'tched'. "We can't even see anything in this soup. What we need is a place where we can lay low. A place where we can rest and wait out any reinforcements they send out after us. But, my charts are useless in this fog."

"What did Luffy say?" Zoro asked.

"He's up on the bow. He hasn't said anything since we hightailed it." Usopp sighed as he narrowed his eyes to try and see better in the fog.

"Well, someone needs to talk to him." You look to everyone you can see. "About this and the other thing."

"What other thing?" Zoro was dense, that was clear.

"Oh gee, I wonder." Nami shook her head. "The vice-admiral-of-the-marines-is-my-grandfather thing?"

"Oh, that!" Usopp shook his head as he pursed his lips. "Yeah, I don't know the guy that well, soo..."

"Doesn't seem like a big deal." Zoro shurgs and you squeeze your head with your hands.

Nami sighs. "You're his first-mate. Doesn't that seem like it falls under your job description?" She more or less ordered Zoro to talk to Luffy.

"Fine." Zoro gives in as he walks away.

"Jeez." Usopp blows out a breath. "Your boyfriend is so grumpy."