BLUE HAIR

And it was a ghost town. Most of the homes were built from sticks and wood. And most of those homes were ransacked and empty.

A few of the homes were even tipped perfectly upside down.

There was a clatter of voices in the distance, so you all moved towards the noise. There seemed to be a village meeting of some sort. A man with some nasty scars on his face and a authority uniform was standing taller than most of them.
He held a wooden box and each of the villagers put money in the box, but they were short of it.

A blue haired woman caught your eye. She was the only black woman there, and the only person with an interesting hair colour. Judging by this, you guessed she was important in some way or anything.

Nami showed up eventually, going to collect the box, but the blue hair woman spat on the ground she walked on, and then walked away. Out of all the villagers, that woman was the only one to not be afraid of Nami.

As the villagers soon dispersed and Nami's eye didn't take long before they found you all. And she didn't look impressed or happy to see any of you.
"Luffy?" She stormed over. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Luffy sounded serious, infact, this was the most serious he sounded since you met him.

"This is where I belong." She didn't blink, and for a few seconds, you thought she had some eye trouble with that.

"I don't believe that." Luffy answered her without missing a beat. "This is not you."

"No." Nami pursed her lips as she spoke. "This isn't the me you want me to be."

You glanced at Zoro at her words. She was so much different from the person you met. Zoro glanced back at you, both of you holding the same look on your face.

"Nami..." Luffy walked toward, a sincere look on his face. "If you need our help-"

"NO." Nami cut him off with a firm tone. "I don't need any of you. Arlong wanted the map and I conned it you into getting it for me. And you bought it. I was never apart of your stupid crew."

You sighed and ran your tongue over your teeth. You liked Nami, she was strict at time, but she was fun to be around. But, you didn't like this Nami.

"You don't mean that." Luffy wouldn't believe her.

Nami took a moment to answer. "Take the rest of these clown and get away from here. I never want to see you again."
Although her words were like posion, as she walked away you watched her movements. She was uptight as she walked, and there was the small shake of her head as she breathed in. You raised an eyebrow, tilting your head.

She was upset when she walked away. Meaning, she didn't mean a thing she said.

"Okayy." Usopp chuckled, trying to diffuse the situation. "Well, that went as bad as it could of. So, back to the boat before the fishmen find us? Sail the hell out of here? Okay!"

"There's something else going on here." Sanji shook his head slightly as he narrowed his eye in Nami's direction. 

"I think she was very clear that she wants us to leave." Zoro disagrees.

"You don't know women." Sanji was quick to jump on him. "They never say what they mean."

"Tell me again why the cook gets a say." Zoro bickered back at him and you closed your eyes, seeing a long future of these two fighting over the smallest things.

"Don't you guys get it? She's one of them!" Usopp was the only thing that stopped the bickering. "The villagers are terrified of her."

"No, Sanji's right." You didn't look away from Nami as she walked away, only getting smaller and smaller. "Nami didn't mean what she said....And besides she means something to this village if everyone is scared of her except for the blue haired chick."