what's going on?✧⁠*⁠。

angels pov

i finish up my final couple minutes of my cleaning shift with niffty and we high five, being proud of our work. I sigh in relief and collapse on the floor "god im so tired! and I got dust all over ma skinnnn...auughhh! " Niffty giggled a little and lays down next to me. "Well you should go shower before you get the floors dirty again! I wouldn't mind cleaning again but you know !!!!" i nod and slowly get up, using my lower arms to support my body. i stand up and make my way towards the elevator as I wave niffty a goodbye. "cya toots!" i say, and she says bye back.

I walk into the elevator and press the "2" button, seeing it lighting up strawberry red. i tap my foot impatiently , i just wanna get to my room and showerr...aughhh!! the door finnaly opens and i rush to step out ,and i feel myself fall on the floor. "FUCK!!!!" i yell, trying to get up. "are you okay my dear? " says a voice in radio static. i widen my eyes and realize who it is. i lift my head and see his hand out offering to help. i did not wanna interact with alastor right now.. not after what happened at the bar, I overreacted. i slowly get up and rub my head, "yeah- i-im good. don't worry about me, just hit my head a little. " i slowly took his hand and get up. "are you sure ? you did seem like you hit yourself hard my dear." he says, while moving around me inspecting my body. "yeah yeah im fine! " i back up quickly. i just really wanna get this over with. "hm, well alright. also, why'd you act so weird the other night?" i freeze and think of an excuse. "i- no reason, like I said I was just tired. that's all, and i didn't know how to help, sorry about that." i quickly reply, I really hope he just believes me. he squints his eyes at me for a little and nods and walks into the elevator clicking the button and smiling at the at the door slowly closes. phew, close one.

i head to my room to finnaly wash up and get all this dirt off my fur. I really hate when my fur is dirty, specially with sticky stuff, ugh! wait. NOT THAT STICKY STUFF!!!! ANYWAY!

after wash time

i step out the shower and dry myself off, fun fact about my fur is that, like a puppy it actually gets pretty puffy when I dry it, bassicly like husker's fur. thats why I ussualy stay in my room till my fur finally goes back to normal, i would hate it if anyone saw me like this ! moving on, i slip on my boots and put some shorts with a cami top on, i didn't really feel like putting anythin fancy on so. while im trying to get some hairclips someone fuckin KNOCKS DOWN my FUCKIN DOOR and YELLS SO GOD DAMN LOUDLY.

"ANGEL. WE'RE GOING SHOPPING" i hear the person say, realizing it's charlie from the high pitched voice. i gasp loudly, i fuckin love shopping! "REALLY?!!!" charlie nods rapidly and signals me to follow her. I quickly catch up to her and my smile is probably as big as alastors usual smile right now!

"sooooo where are we gonna go shopping?" I say, charlie didn't really give any details to me on where we're going. she presses some buttons on her hell phone, probably an uber or something. "welllll we're gonna go buy ya something fancy to wear! we're gonna have a ballroom dance tomorrow!!! " my jaw drops to the fucking floor and I can say is "WHAT." she didn't fuckin warn me bout this!!! why are we hosting a dance, and WHEN DID WE HAVE A BALLROOM?!!!!! "yeah! since we've made some progress in the hotel i thought we could have a ballroom dance party! or something!" she says, looking at me with starry eyes. i think about it for a second, and I mean, I guess it ain't a bad idea. i could probably wear a nice dress.. so, i think maybe it won't be that bad. "well,, alright!" charlie nods and smiles at me, ive always wondered why she's so sweet. it's probably cuz she's a hellborn and not a sinner like the rest of us, so she doesn't really know how hard and complicated extermination day actually is, but im not gonna ruin her dreams. and even if it doesn't work, i wanna stay at the hotel, i really feel like I got a family here. and, I wanna become a better person. after a bit of waiting, me and charlie get in our uber and make some conversation.