tricked ?˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

BUZZ!!! BUZZ!!!

a phone rang, causing angel to scream and fall off his bed, at 2 fucking a.m.
Angel silently groaned, getting up softly to check his device. "ah fuck that's so bright." he mumbles, practically half asleep.

NEW MESSAGE!

stupid retarded boss

Angel cakes ~ Can you come to work for daddy? Be a good boy and be there in 30 ~

Angel looks at his phone and groans again, a little louder this time causing the deer demon on his bed to awaken from his slumber. "Hm? Good morning Dear. What time is it?" "Ah shit, sorry Al. It's 2:15- Val is asking me to clock in at the studio..." Alastor slowly let's himself awaken to completely process the response. "Ill- go with you.." Alastor says, rubbing his eyes.

Angel cocks an eyebrow, pausing his task of getting his clothes to stand in front of Alastor. "Are you on drugs big boy or what? Why do ya wanna go with me-?" Angel asks, top arms crossed and lower on his hips. "iiii have something to show that purple grape.." Alastor replies, clearly still half-asleep.

Angels pov

Okay, this motha fucka' is really on drugs. What is he gonna show val anyway, his dick? Okay well probably not but whatever.

"Alright big boy, but first your gonna need some coffee because you are clearly still drowsy." I say, clapping my hands softly making my way to my mini coffee machine to serve al a cup. Obviously I would need some sort of energy too, but I got my own ways.

I head into the bathroom, opening my.... special cabinet. Bags and bags full of drugs and packs of cigarettes.

'it can't be that bad, I havent had angel dust in months...and I can always stop whenever I want. im in control. I can stop whenever. I. want.'

...

I finish up in the bathroom, slowly heading out full of energy. "Alright, let's get goin. Val wants me at the studio in 30, so Better hurry up your deer hoves or whateva' ya have." I say to alastor, who's dusting off his suit. "Well then, may as well teleport there!" I rapidly turn my head at Alastor, opening my mouth to speak. "HU-" next thing I know, were right in front of the porn studio. "oooookay. Well, come'n. Let's head in, just be careful and don't get too close to anyone- they can get a little... excited." I warn alastor, while signaling him to come in.

"Alright dear, ill be sure to stay by your side."

I nod and open the door, the smell of cum, sweat, and drugs filling the air. At this point im used to it, I've been in here a million times, why wouldn't I be? "Hey angel~" a voice purrs, hand going down my waist. "Fuck i- Oh! Hey Tony~ I gotta go to Val's office, I'll talk to ya later sweet cheeks ~" i reply to the man. Tony was a man ive done couple of films with, he was kind of a pain in the ass tho, always going over board like if I actually wanted him to fuck me, which I didn't. He nods and winks at me before making his way to one of the bathrooms.

"Sorry, that was a work partner, don't mind him. " i say to Al, who clearly looks disgusted at.. bassicly everything in here. "Ahem, it's quite alright. Let's just make our way to the grape."

I chuckle at the small comment and nod, starting to walk.

It's a whole bunch of work just to get to Valentinos office, considering the fact the studio is always crowded with people fucking. I really do wonder why Alastor is coming with me though and what he has to show Valentino. It's probably nne of my business but, just a weird thought. The radio demon? With something to show the adult film overlord, valen fuckin tino? I mean if I didn't know about Alastor I would've thought they wanted to fuck or somethin.