the night.⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

alastors pov

I nervously walk back into the portal , bringing me to my room. I vanish the portal and lean my body against my door, panting. i never thought I would, ask angel out on such a formal occasion...i needed to finnaly express my true feelings towards that...weirdly handsome and adorable spider.

my shadow appears and starts snickering. "guess the radio demon let his guard down and is in love eh~?" the shadow says, I brush my hand towards it to make it disappear. if i have to think about it, angel is... gorgeous. anywhere anytime. i think when I asked him for some love advice, he thought I liked someone else. but, how could I love someone else when he exists? angel is like a beautiful shooting star, a pink one. he has an outstanding personality and is just such a wonderful person, and sometimes...he just seems so sad. I remember a month ago or two, he came back to the hotel with this such upset look on his face..i hated it. I didn't do anything about it because I didn't wanna let my guard down, but my feelings have completely taken control and now that doesn't apply. as much as i hate to admit it, I love him.

after nonstop daydreaming of angel, a fast and seeming urgent knock is on my door. I open it quickly, and see charlie with a red dress and some roses in her hair, including her hair being braided beautifully. "alastor!! the dance is about to begin! come'n!!!" she says, making me panic. "Ah!! yes, just give me a quick second to get ready-!!" she nods fast and I slam the door shut, and start quickly getting dressed, my shadows helping me. I guess I did spend too much time daydreaming of that pink spider.

I snap my fingers and im quickly in a crimson red suit, with some rose touches to it along with a nice cape on the back with black lacing making it have a nice touch. I quickly brush my hair while my shadow ties some of it into a ponytail in the back, making a half up and half down hairstyle. I slip my shoes on and make my way towards the elevator to get to the very top floor of the hotel where the dance is being hosted.

I do find it weird that Charlie hosted this, she said it was just to celebrate but, a full on fancy ballroom party? not that I mind it, I think the idea is stunning! it just seems a little suspicious. Charlie said some of our only current clients will be at the party too, so I guess it won't just be us the staff.

I walk out the elevator quickly and softly open the door, revealing a large room, lit by a huge but gorgeous and breathtaking chandelier, along the sides of the room are tables, one filled with drinks and some alcoholic beverages and the other filled with snacks. i make my entry, fixing my bow tie and throw my hands up as I speak."hello everybody! this dance does indeed look gorgeous for such a beautiful night." the others look at me and wave or say hello, including some of our clients. the clients aren't as scared as me as they were when they first came, charlie told them I wouldn't do anything. I do wish to, but charlie would lecture me like if I was a child, and id rather not have to deal with that.

i walk up to husk and have a chat with him, while i wait for angel. I do have to admit im extremely nervous...

angels pov, (right after alastor left)

well,, i betta get ready before im late. i put on my dress and with my lower pair of arms I tie a ribbon in the back. i rush to put on my makeup, some eyeliner along with mascara. for the final touch i put some highlighter and lip gloss on my lips to make em stand out. i rush to put on some platform boots with nice heart fishnets. i fix my hair and put a small pink rose on the side and rush out the door. fuckk im actually so nervous! its about 7:55, everyone is probably there already, god fuckin dammit!! I really hope I look presentable...for him.

alastors pov

i look over to the door as it slowly opens, revealing a pink figure. angel dust. he steps in and shyly waves, he looks ..so stunning.