a nice break⋆.𖦹°‧★

angels pov

i make my way to the kitchen to get coffee, being exhausted from last night. bassicly after watching the sunset with al and talking with him for hours,, by around 2am he realized the time and sent me to bed.

I probably slept like a fuckin baby snoring my ass off. I didn't bother to brush my hair or change last night so, im currently walking down the stairs looking like a rat with my usual outfit on except with thigh high socks and not my usual boots.

"you okay angel? you look... exhausted!" charlie says after I walk into the kitchen. I loudly yawn in response and sigh. " nahh, im good toots! just *yawn* tiredd~" I say,, while serving my self some coffee. "well look who we have here on this lovely morning!" that sweet static voice of alastor's calls out, making me smile. I turn around as charlie greets alastor.

"oh!!! can you guys come with me to the dining room? I have an announcement to makeeee~!!" i raise an eyebrow at al and he shrugs in response as he goes by my side to hold my hand and lead me with him into the dining room. we walk in and everybody is already there, greeting us with good mornings.

"okay sooooo...I decided we could all use a little break! more than just a regular work off, a vacation! to the beach!!!! I thought it would be nice because we've been making great progress on fixing our hotel and also to just give everyone a nice break, don't you all think?" everybody looks surprised for a second but then agrees at the idea. "can i just go with you guys and not swim or put a swimsuit on? im not too keen on the whole beach thing." alastor asks, making me a little upset. I kinda wanted to see him in a swimsuit....shirtle- WHAT. THE FUCK. angel snap the fuck out of it! "awwww babes please? come'n itll be fun just take a small dip in the ocean! it won't be that bad! " I say, trying to persuade him.."alright fine , only for you darling." he says, making me smile at him with my golden tooth. "ill just bring drinks, i was never a fan of the beach so ill just tan or somethin. " Husk blurts out, there's no convincing him so, why try?

everyone quickly makes their way into their room to pack bags and get ready. i change into my hot pink bikini, tying a bow in the back with my lower arms. i grab my heart sunglasses along with my bag  filled with sunscreen, conditioner and other unnecessary shit. i grab my boots and aggressively put them on my feet while falling to the floor ,, "FUCK MY FEET ARE TOO BIG" i yell , grunting trying to shove my fuckin foot into the boot. I finnaly do and quickly rush outside while yelling "OKAY YOUR FAVOURITE FUCKIN PINK SPIDER IS HERE!!!!" quickly stopping and panting.

I hear people snorting as big look up and see alastor looking as red as ever while looking at- not my eyes. more of, my chest and body. I go up to him and cross my arms and say, "ay, my eyes are up here bud, caught ya lookin" he makes static noises as he turns even redder and quickly hides his face. I giggle as the others do so too.

"alright so,, since I know NONE of us want to drive for 3 hours, i decided with my demon magic I could just make us a portal to the beach soooo," charlie pauses, moving her hand in a circular motion summoning a portal with a nice red ring around it leading us to the pride rings red beaches. "let's go shall we?" she finishes, waving her hand and walking through the portal with her huge umbrella and red bag.

everyone follows as me and alastor interlock hands softly. "i haven't been to the beach in foreverrrr! oh oh!!!! can we that one game where like 2 people wrestle or like fight in the water while their on someone's back?? you guys know that game???" niffty quickly says, setting up everyone's chairs jumping excitely in her pink and white spotted swimsuit. "OH HELL YES! LET'S FUCKIN GO! " I yell, litteraly kicking off my boots while running into the water.  "YES!!! COME'N GUYS!" charlie yells from behind.

alastors pov

I watch as angel quickly runs into the water with the others extremely excited, and..he looks like a mix of cute and hot all at the same time. hot for his beautiful body and slim figure with all his curves, and cute for his excitement and i just can't help but stare into his beauty. "cant believe someone like you would fall in love with him, yall make a nice match though so, eh" husk scoffs. I nod at him and consider on whether to come in with the 3 girls and pink spider.

i shrug and sigh as I make my way over to an intense fight of niffty wrestling charlie while their on the other 2's backs. "what type of game is this?" I ask, i didn't see the point in it. "WELL,, BASSICLY IT'S - OH SHIT NIFFTY CAREFUL DONT LET HER BEAT YOU ,, ANYWAY LIKE SO WE KIND OF FIGHT TO THE DEATH AND TRY TO PUSH EACH OTHER INTO THE WATE- FU-" angel gets cut off by falling into the water after being pulled off balance by niffty falling back.

"HAHA!!!" charlie yells, getting off vagatha and high five-ing her. i look at all of them with a nervous smile as trying to hold in my laughter for angel's and nifftys defeat. "PFFFFT FUCK! NO THAT IS IT I WILL FUCKING BEAT YOU. AL LET ME GET ON YOUR BACK SO I CAN BEAT THESE BITCHES ASSES!" angel yells out after floating back up, spitting out the water. 

"what? " i say in response, completely panicking. "PLEASE? I NEED TO BEAT THESE BITCHES, SO COME'N AL! " angel shouts, i can't really say no to him so. I turn around and he quickly gets on my back, wrapping his long legs around my neck and i grab him by his ankles to support his balance.

i give charlie a death stare as she stares at me with full confidence hoping she's gonna win. "VEGGIE I WILL BEAT YOUR FUCKIN ASS AND KNOCK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND OVER." angel yells at the literal top of his lungs making the birds by shore start scattering at the noise. "CÁLLATE LA PUTA BOCA, COÑO DE LA MADRE. " I chuckle at their dumb interactions as I yell for angel to not loose any balance.

...

after a while of playing around and just chilling in the water, the others come back to the umbrella as where me and angel stay for a little. "hm, the ocean really is beautiful don't you think my de-" I get cut off as a wave slaps me right in the face knocking me over. i get back up and shake my head to dry myself off a little. "BAHAHHAHA! THERE IS NO WAY YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED OVER LIKE THA-" angel then also gets knocked over by a wave which I dodge by jumpjng with the flow of the water.  "look who now got knocked over by a splash of water, hm?" I say teasingly with a smug look. angel scoffs as he brushes his hair a little with his hand. "well, like ya were sayin, yeah! the ocean really is a nice sight for ones eye ! " i smile at him as he finishes his sentence while making little movements with his hand in the water. you could still see some of his scars and bruises, but his fur is kind of in the way of them so you can't see them too much.

me and angel just share a moment of comforting silence, quietly staring off into the ocean. but, there's something my eyes can't stop looking at..angels body.(THIS ISNT ANYTHING SEXUAL) as much as it's weird to admit, I love angels body. not in the way his clients do, more of, i admire it. his nice curves make his body so beautiful and just so fragile, i, could probably kiss every inch of it, and again not in a sexual way. in just, a wholesome way and as in i love him and think his body is... absolutely beautiful. if he's insecure of any part of his body, ill gladly kiss it and keep complimenting that feature of his because... everything is so gorgeous about him.

and I just can't help but stare..

IMPORTANT UPDATES!!!! (Things in bold r important)
a/n hi everyone!! sorry this chap. Took a while to release, ive been focusing on some other things ,, so I hope you guys like this chapter!!! so ive been thinking whether I should do a smut chapter, should I? also, if i do it would probably be top alastor and bottom angel. Oh! so im getting to a close end of this fiction so for the future i will most likely make another book for one shots and i might also make a human au. im not sure for how many chapters I want this book to go to, but ill figure it out. thank you for reading!!! <3