a lovely night,,?ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

angels pov,, hours later, about 1am?

I wake up in a room filled with red smoke, and I'm tied to a chair, fully nude. last thing I remember is trying to escape from val and alastor trying to save me but, one of the stupid fucking vee's put some mask on me or something to make me unconscious. i try to escape or move around but I can't.

i feel someone or something pull my hair from behind making me scream. "wakey wakey angie~" i hear a high pitched voice say, revealing herself to be velvet. "don't fuckin call me angie! only my best fuckin friend can do that and last time I checked her name's cherri bomb, not velvet! " she Snickers with her annoying laugh and pulls out her phone.

"you know me and the other 2 can really ruin your reputation~ i can go on social media tellin everyone about how much of a fuckin brat you are and val can just throw you away like garbage~ and vox, can help with with just ruining your reputation! how does that sound~?" i widen my eyes at the thought, my reputation is already horrible here in hell.. everyone just thinks im a fuckin whore and blah blah. and val- if he throws me out and just rapes me like im a dildo or some fucking vagina toy is- even worse.

god..why can't al just please come and save me..

"yeah, stay silent. anyway, val and vox are gonna come in aboutttt a minute sooo~ be patient ! byebye~!!" she says while giggling like a fuckin child. she finally leaves and I throw my head back and sigh. tears start to develop in my eyes..

I genuinely don't want to be here.

god why is everything so god damn stressful?

I genuinely don't get it-! why me-....

i hear a bang through the door and i see- my worst fear. well, one of them. valen fuckin tino. he comes in with vox and they look at me with big but so evil grins on their dumb faces..

"so angel cakes, you deserve a little punishment for ignoring me and not coming to the studio for days straight~ don't you think?" i didn't even know he was calling me but either way id probably still ignore him. i look away and stay silent not wanting to say anything. I feel a my cheek burn from a sudden slap on the face from Valentino. "look at me when im talking to you." he holds my face tightly making me tear up. vox walks up to me and puts a finger on my shoulder as his grin grows.

I then feel a sudden pain in my body as he electrocutes me "OW FUCKING SHIT" I yell, then screaming in absolute pain.

tw, cutting and abuse

valentino takes out a box knife and starts to slit my wrists slowly making the pain so much worse while vox continues to send electric waves through me.

I scream and cry in the pain begging for them to stop. "I don't think we can stop just yet, anthony. you disobeyed me and you know your supposed to come here. your soul. is. mine. and you know that, right ?" i nod while hot tears drop onto my face. "good." he says, softly kissing me.

I didn't want him near me or touching me or anything. vox finnaly stops electrocuting me and leaves me alone. valentino caresses my face and then unties my from the chair, leaving me on the floor in the room im in.

"you have a performance tommorow night, get ready. youll be singing too so, quit the crying and get that childish voice of yours ready." valentino slams the door shut violently.

i softly sob on the floor , hugging my knees tightly. my stomach grumbles loudly and I clench my stomach. one of the reasons im really skinny is because, valentino would ussualy starve me from eating any food because he thought I would get too fat and people who would watch my films would stop just because i gained a little weight. it was a whole pain and it's caused me some bad habits of starving myself or feeling guilty for eating a whole lot. after a minute of silence, I drifted off to sleep on the floor naked, all the thoughts in my head running in circles.