exterminating my past𖦹⋆彡꩜⋆

one final chapter, I hope you all enjoy this, i tried to make it extra long. thank you so much for all the support, this Al started out as a small fanfiction I thought would never get popular, but look where it is now! thank you so much everybody, love you all<3.

3RD PERSON POV

it was the middle of extermination day, most of hell wiped clean with no sinners in sight. The hazbin hotel was closed shut, with the help of the staff members and one spider patron who boarded up the place, along with collecting supplies and food for everyone. The manager charlie was planning on inviting the staff members during the last minutes of the extermination to head outside with her, being along with her to do the honors of declaring the end of the extermination leaving hell in peace for another 365 days. They all agreed to meet up at around 11:30 to not be late.

The radiodemon was in his room, with his radio broadcasting supplies in since he would ussualy do a broadcast during the extermination. Angel sat next to him, first set of arms wrapped around Alastor as the second pair were scrolling on his phone. "Well then fellow sinners, I think ill end the broadcast here since I have some matters to attend to! Goodbye now. Stay tuned for next time~" Alastor says into the mic, making his voice slowly fade out. He sighs and lays his head back, seeming tired.

"Hey babes ya did great as always! Your voice is so soothing to listen to, no wonda' your a radiohost." Angel says, quickly kissing Alastor, waking the deer demon up a bit. "Thank you mon Cher, Highly appreciated. I can say the same about you, no wonder you were a pole dancer and a sex worker, you have an absolutely gorgeous body." Angel smiles at the compliment as small blush appears on his face.

The 2 sit in soft but comfortable silence, enjoying each others company. Angel never imaged such a thing happening, him finding love. Especially in hell, hell isn't the best place for love lives as it can get extremely complicated. Though, he appreciated it . He enjoyed knowing he could spend the rest of eternity with this man, even if he was an absolute psycho.

"Hm, well then mon ange, what shall we do now?" Alastor asked, getting angel out his running thoughts. "Hm, how bout we listen to some music? " The spider suggests, making alastor's smile grow heavily as he has the perfect idea. "Alright then!"

The deer demon snaps his fingers, the room quickly filling with the sound of jazz music, soothing to the spiders ears. Alastors reaches his hand out to angel, which angel declined as he wraps his arms around alastor's neck, bottom pair around the deers slim waist. Alastor smiles, grabbing angels waist and starting to slowly dance to the music, stepping back in fourth.

The two look into each other's eyes peacefully, enjoying the moment. No matter how many screams of terror and pain were outside, nothing could break the moment between them.

"Hey Al?"

"Yes angel?"

"Do you think-"

Angel pauses, considering what he's about to ask. It's a question he's been wondering ever since he actually considered the idea, and he doesn't know if it could actually happen.

"Do you think that- charlie may be right? That, maybe we can be redeemed? "

Alastor pauses at the question, figuring out a way to reply. He didn't know how- he could answer in any way. He could genuinely give angel a true answer, and not a fake one that covers up his real thoughts, keeping his normal reputation.

"Well-"

.

.

.

"As much as I hate to admit it- it may be possible. I'm more on a half and half side, because it could genuinely be possible , hell being a punishment and redemption being a way for us to learn from our mistakes, but again- hell is a punishment for eternity as they say. If something as such is true, I don't think I'd be one of the lucky who make it up to the golden gates. I-"