comfy recoveries⋆˙⟡♡

angels pov

i lay down on my bed as alastor tells me that he'll be back, and that he's just getting some things. i..can't believe al kissed me. i mean, would ya fuckin expect the radio demon to love someone like me? probably not! but hey im not complaining,, his lips were amazingly soft and tasted nice.

"alright then! im back!" i hear that sweet voice of alastor's say, making me smile in excitement. he sits down and snaps his finger to put me on his lap making me slightly blush. "alright,, let's see, you don't have any other scars other than the ones I can see right?" he asks, I look down at myself with only a skirt on and my signature thigh high boots. "hm nah I don't think so, unless ya wanna bite ma dick or somethin to give me a scar there." I jokingly say, making him look at me in annoyance. "alright alright sorryyy" i softly rest my head on his shoulder as he covers up my marks n bruises.

he slightly touches my thigh to cover up a small bruise there making me slightly blush. he cocks an eyebrow at me in slight confusion of my blush. "nothing nothing!" he still keeps an eyebrow raised and i sigh. "nothinnn just that you slightly touched my thigh and i got a littla flustered, nothin much!" I nervously reply . he quickly finishes up patching the bruise and puts his full hand on my thigh, making me blush even more. he lifts my leg up a little and I stare at him in confusion. he softly kisses my thigh making my blood immediately rush to my head making me extremely pink. "you sure are cute when your flustered angel, you know that?" he says, making me blush even more and making a little knot form in my stomach. "i- s-shut up bambi-" i get cut off by a small kiss on the lips probably making me as red as alastor's hair. he chuckles and hugs me softly.

it felt like a soft and safe hug that I wanted to stay in forever. "i..was extremely worried about you the other night, my dear. im sorry I couldn't save you at first, but I promise to protect you next time. plus, i plan on getting revenge on that grape looking pimp." alastor quietly but softly says while looking up at me. "it's okay, it's not your fault. im just glad you spent all that effort to save me. im really glad." he softly puts me on his lap as we stay in a hug. "im gonna protect you, I promise. valentino will be no more, ill get back what's always been mine. " he whispers into my ear making me shiver a little. "alright smiles." I say, softly smiling at him.

I grab his cheek softly and kiss him making us both chuckle. "so I guess I could formally say we're, officially together now? romantically?" he questions. "of course! what do ya think silly! ya think we just kissed and you just called me yours for no reason? " I say while laughing, making him laugh too.

he snaps his fingers and i feel myself get into pink comfy pajamas as he also does, just in red. "well,, we should get some rest don't you think dear? " he tells me while caressing my thigh. I blush at the little action and nod, softly getting off him and onto the bed. I rest my head near his chest and softly wrap my whole body around him. "i love ya al.." I say to him while some moonlight from the window shines on me. "i love you to,, mon cher. "

morninggg, still angels pov

I softly wake up on my bed, snuggled against alastor. tha fuckin radio demon. who knows I would cuddle with him? "good morning my dear angel!" he says, making me look up at him with a smile. "mornin smiles!!! " I reply, softly kissing him. he smiles softly at me and stares at me for a little. "smile more often darling, your smile fits you well. " i blush and giggle at the compliment and give him a big smile. he softly puts a hand on one of my scars and I raise an eyebrow. alastor softly plants a kiss on my scar making me blush. "let's hope you recover soon. but for now how about we get up and start our day, we cant stay here forever in bed now can we love ?" he asks. i groan in tiredness but nod, slowly getting up to stretch all my arms. i get out my 3rd pair of arms and stretch. "auuuugh god ma fuckin body hurts so much!" i say, making him chuckle. "i sometimes forget you have a 3rd pair of arms." "well, i don't even use em that often, it adds weight to my body and the ive just gotten used to only usin 4 arms at once so!" I reply. he nods and snaps his fingers to get dressed.

I head into my bathroom to quickly change into a baggy t-shirt and some booty shorts. i brush my hair and head out the bathroom with some stockings on coverin my feet. "alrighty, let's go then strawberry daddy~!" i say to alastor, quickly opening the door signaling him to head out. "do not call me that angel." "why not daddy~?" radio static fills the hallway making my ears hurt. "FUCK FUCK OKAY AL!!! SORRY!!!" i say quickly, making the static stop.

I rush down the stairs to the smell of..PANCAKES!! "ARE THOSE PANCAKES?? OH MY GOD I FUCKIN LOVE PANCAKES THEIR THE LITTERALY BEST!!!" I start jumping around like a kid as i quickly make my way into the kitchen to eat. alastor chuckles from behind and sits down next to me.

"angel!!! your back! thank my father, and yup! niffty helped me make them! " charlie happily says, flopping down near vaggie. "yupp,, your amazing slutty spider is back ! " I say, throwing a wink. we all quickly eat to get the day going. i still limp a little from some pain in my body but get through with it. i help with washing the kitchen and just helping around the hotel in general..

....

the day comes to an end as a sunrise falls upon the hell sky. i grab my pack of cigarettes and make my way to the elevator bringing me to the top floor . i go through the staff door which has a ladder leading me into the roof. I climb up to the roof and sit on the edge, swinging my feet while looking down at the streets of hell. I grab my pack of cigarettes and light one. i breathe it in and blow the red smoke out. 'your a slut.' i hear a whisper say. the smoke wrapping itself around my body. 'even if someone loves you, theyll just leave you to rot.' it says again, making me shiver. footsteps are head from behind and the person sits next to me.

"have one of my cigarettes dear, those that you have aren't good. " The voice says, making me look over to him. "alright." i say, crushing the cigarette in my hand to throw it from the roof. alastor hands me the cigarette as he lights it with his demon magic, snapping his fingers putting a small green flame on the tip of his fingers and it on my cigarette. i let the smoke fill my lungs as i let it escape through my mouth. 'your beautiful ' a voice says, giving me a sense of closure.

"so, why are you hear my dear?" alastor asks. "just admiring the sunset, i really enjoy sunsets...i always have. they remind me of when me and my sis molly would escape from home for a little to go up this hill near our house and play around while watchin the sunset. I really hope she's up there in heaven along with my motha, not here in this hell sufferin like me and my brother, arackniss." alastor does a little hum, as he stares off into the sky with me. "well, she seems very dear to you, and i do too hope that she's in heaven with your mother. although we have to focus on ourselves. just try to appreciate what we all have now and we have to see what's ahead of ourselves. that's just the honest truth my dear." he says softly. i sigh, and breathe in the smoke again. "ya,, I suppose your right smiles ." I say, closing the conversation as we stare off into the sky in comfortable silence.

a/n,
i really need new ideas, i struggled with this chapter as im lacking ideas</3