EP. 3

Evening at Hoseok's palace, the king, Hoseok's father was angry again and scolded Hoseok. Because there was a rumor going around that he brought a girl outside Egendria Land.

"Father, she is my friend.. I really want to have friend." Hoseok explained

"No one can be friends with you, a prince who lives in this magnificent palace! How do you act like you're easy to reach?" Hoseok's father replied

"Father, what do you mean? I do have the status of a prince, but I'm still a human like the others."

"Shut up Hoseok! If you do that or meet that girl again, I will punish and imprison her!" Hoseok's father left him

Hoseok pov
My father is a king, but I don't feel that he has a heart. I don't want to listen to what he says, I can go to see Lucia without anyone knowing. I feel unhappy living in this palace, my father is so heartless.

"My son..." Hoseok's mother called him

"Mother.." Hoseok replied

"Do not be sad and still be yourself my dear child.. I know you are a kind person." Hoseok's mother comfort him

"I understand Mother.."

"You must sleep now my son.."

Hoseok only responded with a smile, He went to his room while remembering Lucia's beautiful face. He lay down on his bed and a smile appeared on his face, he thought back to going around Egendria Land with Lucia.

Hoseok pov
Lucia, I wonder what things you like.. I can give you everything. I wish I could find out what you like, I want to spend time with you again. The first time I saw you, I felt not lonely anymore.

After Hoseok thought about Lucia, he finally fell asleep

At Lucia's grandfather's house...

"So that's how you got to know each other? Then what about your wound, is it still scarred?" Lucia brought her hand to Jin's stomach
"N-no.. I'm fine.." Jin replied

Seokjin pov
Gosh, my heart is pounding. Why is she acting like that? She seems friendly to everyone..

In the middle of the night when everyone was asleep, Seokjin went to Lucia's room. He looked around Lucia's room, then Jin looked at her who was sleeping. He couldn't take his eyes off her as he was mesmerized by Lucia's sleeping beauty. He walked closer to Lucia's bed while stroking her hair carefully.

"My beautiful girl, I can't wait long to make you mine forever... You give me a new life."

Seokjin went out of Lucia's room.

In the morning

"Hello?? Good morning Jin? Hey... wake up."

Seokjin opened his eyes slowly and saw Lucia waking Jin up.