EP. 9

When Jin took Lucia's hand to return to Eldthigas land, Lucia stopped walking. Jin was confused then asked Lucia why, she told Jin about her family. He then came closer to Lucia and said that she don't need to find out about that, he tried to tell her that if she was thrown away it meant her family didn't want her. Jin saw Lucia's eyes filled with tears, then Jin hugged her while stroking her hair.

Jin pov
Lucia I know that you want to have a family, you must feel alone. Likewise with me, you only have me and I only have you now. Trust me, I really love you from the moment I saw you in a field full of dandellions you are as beautiful as the flowers you like. I will make you the luckiest girl in this world, only you will change my life. I really look forward to our wedding, we will create a family together in our kingdom.. my love.

On the other hand, when Hoseok was with his mother, suddenly his mother wanted to talk. The two of them sat in a place where Egendria land looked messy and destroyed. Hoseok's mother admits that she is his stepmother, Hoseok is not the biological child of the mother he is with at the moment. Hoseok was shocked and looked like he was going to get angry, his stepmother tried to calm him down and wanted him to listen to the story first. His stepmother told him that Hoseok's biological mother had been divorced and abandoned because Lucia was the child of Hoseok's biological mother's affair. That's why Hoseok's father really hated Lucia because he felt insulted, he was very embarrassed and didn't want to remember his first wife who had lied and cheated. Suddenly Hoseok grabbed his head, he felt sick and dizzy after listening to the story. He started to stagger and then fainted, Hoseok's stepmother panicked but everyone was seen saving themselves. Even though Hoseok is not his biological son, she really loves him.

Jin and Lucia are seen riding horses with troops behind them to return to Eldthigas land, Lucia saw Hoseok lying down and the mother who was sad asking for help.

"Jin, can we stop for a moment?" Lucia said

"What's the problem darling?" Jin replied

"We have to get Hoseok, we have to help him."

"We don't have much time, let's go home." Jin refused

"Jin please.. However it is proven that he is my brother, he has done nothing wrong to us." She said

"Alright.." Jin complied with Lucia's request

In the end, the stepmother and Hoseok also came to the Eldthigas. They rested while being looked after by Jin's servants. Jin lay on the bed in his room and Lucia went back to caring for him and treating his wounds. When Lucia was busy treating Jin's wounds, Jin's smiling face was seen with sparkling eyes looking at Lucia.

"Lucia.. I think you should check my chest and stomach. I felt pain when I fought with that man." Jin said
"W-what.. I will tell your servant to do that." Lucia replied

"No.. please, I want you to do it for me. When I see you, you make me calm." Jin said while pulling Lucia's hand

Lucia pov
I was silent then tried to help treat Jin's wounds on his body, I approached him then slowly unbuttoned his shirt. I was really pounding but I really saw that his chest and stomach were bruised that worries me. At that time I had feelings for Prince Hoseok, but day by day with Jin I feel comfortable. He really was able to make my heart flutter and fall in love even more. Without me realizing it, when I was treating Jin's wounds on his body, he kept looking at my face with that look... I don't know why but it scared me. Like when he was so aggressive and rude to me that day.. Because I felt afraid, I moved my hands away from his body.

Jin pov
When she was treating me, I really couldn't take my eyes off Lucia's face. She is so beautiful, perfect, I really feel incredibly happy when I am with her here. I can't wait for my wedding day tomorrow, I'd better tell Lucia to go to bed.

Hoseok saw Lucia in a beautiful dress like the one he saw in the forest together, everything is so bright and beautiful. Green forests, flowing rivers and beautiful lotus flowers. He called Lucia's name and took her hand, he stroked her cheek affectionately. Hoseok saw Lucia's beautiful face, saw her sparkling eyes Without saying anything, he fell in love and was about to kiss Lucia's lips. Suddenly Hoseok woke up from his sleep after fainting, He was shocked and sad because he couldn't believe that Lucia was really his little sister.

Hoseok pov
No... I can't love her, How should I forget her? I've already fallen in love with her.. I can't accept this reality yet, now where am I? The furniture here is like a Jin's palace. I can't be here. I have to go.. I really couldn't bear to see Lucia, living with her when she was about to marry Jin. My heart still has feelings for her, I should take Mother back to Egendria then I will fix everything.

Hoseok took his mother away and only Jin's servants knew that they had left the palace.

To be continued...