EP. 6

Already in Seokjin's palace in Eldthigas Land, Lucia woke up from her sleep in the dark night. She slowly opened her eyes while feeling pain in her head because she had been sleeping for a long time. Lucia saw that she was in a beautiful room filled with luxury items in the palace, it wasn't so obvious she was sure that she was in the palace. She saw several candles in her room, then she realized that she felt her hands and feet being tied tightly by a rope. Lucia felt even more afraid because she couldn't go anywhere in the slightly dark room. She also didn't know who had kidnapped her, Lucia tried to direct her bound hands to untie the ropes around her ankle. She tried to open it but it made her hands sore and red, she tried and felt pain while making groaning sounds.

"Uuhh... it hurts so much.." Lucia was desperate

Lucia tried to get her feet off the bed but because her bound feet couldn't allow her to move freely, she tripped over the long blanket of the large, luxurious bed. Lucia screamed because she fell to the floor, in that position she couldn't get up again. When Lucia screamed, Seokjin heard the scream when he almost entered Lucia's room to check.

"So, my darling has woken up from her sleep." Jin spoke in a low voice

Seokjin told the servant to prepare a delicious and special dinner for Lucia, He asked the servant to take the dinner to Lucia's room when it was finished. Seokjin entered Lucia's room wearing a mask as usual, when Lucia heard the door open her heart started pounding and she was afraid. Unbearable fear, she still lay on the cold floor and shed tears. The man's footsteps drew closer to Lucia.

"P-please.. d-don't hurt me please.." Lucia started crying

The man held Lucia's arm to help her get back onto the bed, she didn't stand up but she begged the man to let go while shedding tears. Behind the mask, Seokjin saw Lucia crying begging him. Seokjin forced her to stand up and lie down on the bed again.

"What did I do wrong? Please let me go and don't hurt me..."

When Lucia begged again, the man wiped her tears with his thumb. While taking off his mask....

"I will never hurt you my love..." Jin said

"J-jin..." Lucia's eyes widened

"Yes, it's me you will always be safe with me." Jin replied

Lucia was confused and had a lot on her mind about this situation, she wondered who Seokjin really was.

"Actually, who are you? Jin.."

"I'm your future husband darling and you are my future wife.." Jin smirk

When Jin said that, he stroked Lucia's hair. She moved her head away from Seokjin's touch because she felt uncomfortable. The servant brought food to Lucia's room, the aroma of the food really made Lucia's stomach even hungrier. The servant left the room, then Jin took the plate and was going to feed Lucia.

"I don't want to eat." Lucia said

"Honey this is delicious.. open your mouth." Jin replied

"Stop calling me like that Jin, I'm not yours!" Lucia yelled

When Jin heard that, he threw the plate until it broke. The sound of plates breaking was so hurtful to Lucia's ears that Lucia was shocked by what Jin did. She didn't expect Jin's behavior to be so different from the one when she met him at his grandfather's house. Lucia's heart beat fast when Seokjin's hand gripped her chin.

"Honey, I don't want to hear that anymore. You are all mine." Jin said

Bringing his face closer, Jin directed his eyes to Lucia's lips. He felt so eager to taste her lips, Lucia didn't realize her heart was pounding even more when she looked at Seokjin's face which was getting closer.