FINAL

This is the day that Jin and Lucia will hold a wedding. Jin wore his tuxedo while straightening his hair in front of the mirror, he felt very happy. He has fulfilled his revenge for his parents and now he has found his first love and will marry her. He looked at the dresser where there was a frame with photos of his mother and father.

 He looked at the dresser where there was a frame with photos of his mother and father

"Dad, Mom... I want you both to know that I will marry the girl I really love. She is a kind and very beautiful girl, I will create a family in our kingdom. You will have cute grandson and granddaughter. You will definitely be happy, right? Mom.. dad.." Jin talked to himself while smiling

Lucia was also getting ready in her room, she was wearing a wedding dress that looked elegant. The Jin Palace seemed to be starting to be busy with people in Eldthigas, people came as guests to witness Jin's wedding.

Hoseok decided not to meet Lucia in order to fade his love for her, he continued to live with his stepmother. He will rebuild Egendria land into a beautiful place, without his evil father Hoseok didn't feel lost. His feelings of affection were only from his stepmother who was kind to him.

The wedding was held in the great hall of the Jin palace, Jin saw you in a wedding dress walking towards where Jin was.

You felt your heart pounding because he looked so handsome, you didn't even think that Jin would end up marrying you. You also smiled seeing your grandparents present at the event. When the wedding vows were made, Jin didn't hesitate to kiss your lips. He pulled you into his arms, he touched your chin with his hand then kissed your lips. Your heart beats even more when you feel your lips touch, you feel warmth on your lips and the warmth spreads to your body. The two of you kissed like no one was watching, you hear the sound of happy people and clapping.

In the night
After dinner, servant had prepared a room for the two of you which was so beautiful it was like a new atmosphere. You enter the room first and will use the bathroom in that room, when you finished showering you put on your pajama dress. You hope that Jin hasn't come yet so you can sleep first, when you opened the bathroom door you saw him leaning against the bed looking towards the bathroom door.

Jin pov
I felt tired and almost fell asleep, then I heard the sound of the bathroom door opening. I saw my beautiful wife, she was wearing a pajama dress that really suited her. I felt my heart pound when she started walking towards our bed to sleep. She said to me that she thought I hadn't come to this room, I just smiled but I thought why she asked that. She started to lie down next to me, I could see her face was so red I held her hand I felt the warmth. Suddenly she spoke to me that she was tired and wanted to sleep, she slept turning her back to me. I felt sad but I knew that she was blushing with me, I just smirked at her and wanted to tease her.

Lucia pov
When I turned my body away from Jin, I really felt my heart burning. I felt my face getting redder, then I touched my cheek. I try to sleep first.

Jin only saw Lucia's back, Jin approached and hugged her from behind. He leaned his head on Lucia's shoulder who was lying with her back to him.

"You smell so good my love..." Jin said

He said that while hugging you tightly. He smell the fragrance of your body when you finished showering before going to bed, Jin felt his obsession awaken again. He feels happy because he has you completely, he couldn't resist kissing you any longer. He kissed your neck with love and as if feeling hungry for affection from you then he felt that you were surprised.

"J-jin.." Lucia said

"Can I do that? You are my wife now, I am really waiting for this day to come.. honey." Jin replied

You nodded and then you two did that.

7 Years later..
The palace in Eldthigas land looks brighter and more beautiful. Two children were seen running in the park laughing happily, the little boy is named Eldo and the little girl is named Lulu.

"Eldo.. Lulu.. Come on in, it's time to eat." Lucia said

"Okay mommy" the two children answered

The two children ran into the palace, they went to the dining room where there was already lots of food available.

"My dear children, daddy has taught you to behave well at the dining table." Jin said

"Alright daddy, I'm sorry.." Eldo and Lulu said

Lucia smiled when seeing them, she came over to Jin and gave him a morning kiss. Jin felt full of happiness like he was in heaven on earth, he slowly healed from his past trauma because his new life with Lucia also gave him two cute children.

"Honey, I love you so much.." Jin said

"I love you too honey, let's eat our breakfast." She smiled

Jin pov
Thank you for changing my life for the better, you really healed me. You are my family, you are all so precious to me.

Jin smiled while looking at the large photo frame of his parents in the dining room.

THE END ♡