EP. 8

One month later, Lucia lived with Seokjin in the palace. Little by little, Seokjin's behavior began to change he wasn't as rude as before he was increasingly amazed and fell in love with Lucia more and more. Lucia can also begin to understand Seokjin's situation because of his painful past. The two of you will enjoy breakfast, Lucia is very attentive in helping Seokjin prepare the cutlery.

"Lucia, please sit down." Seokjin said softly

Seokjin saw that she was so caring like a wife, but he had many servants. He just wanted Lucia not to bother, he wants to treat her like a queen.

"Sorry, I'm used to doing everything myself." Lucia replied

Jin just smiled, then the two of you ate together at the large dining table. After you finished eating you chatted in the lounge room, Jin discussed and made it clear that he wanted to marry her. Lucia couldn't lie to her feelings that she had the same feelings for Jin because she was used to him, living in his palace and taking care of him when he was sick. When he heard that you were ready to marry him, his face was  full of joy, he hugged Lucia.

"I love you so much." Jin said

"I love you too." Lucia replied

Jin hugged her while stroking her hair, suddenly a guard came into the lounge to talk to Seokjin.

"King, excuse me I didn't mean to disturb you two, I need to talk to you because there's someone in front of the palace." The guard said

The two of you opened the big doors of the palace then you saw prince Hoseok in front of you. Hoseok pulled your hand out of the palace so that you come with him, Seokjin held back and held Lucia's hand tightly.

"What are you doing Hoseok?" Seokjin spoke in a low, angry tone

"Lucia I have to talk to you, come with me." Hoseok said to Lucia

"No, you can't.. talk here." Jin answered

Hoseok was annoyed and then he showed all the evidence he could find that Lucia was his sister, when Jin saw the photo he grabbed the photo because it was a familiar man's face. The photo contains father, mother, Hoseok and baby Lucia.

"It's him!! Your father killed my parents!! That King of Egendria Land!" Seokjin shouted to Hoseok

"I really don't know what you're talking about!!" Hoseok shouted too

Lucia was shocked while covering her own mouth, she cried because she knew that King was his own father who had scolded her when she helped the injured Hoseok. Apparently she was really thrown away, she didn't know why she was thrown away. Jin noticed this, he was furious and told all troops to destroy Egendria Land.

Seokjin is ready to kill the king with his own hands, Hoseok was surprised by what Seokjin did, you all went to Egendria and watched what Seokjin did

Seokjin is ready to kill the king with his own hands, Hoseok was surprised by what Seokjin did, you all went to Egendria and watched what Seokjin did. The Eldthigas palace troops really damaged Egendria, they also looked for the king in the palace with Jin. The two Lands were fighting against each other, Jin walked quickly to find the king who was hiding in the palace. The palace has been locked and guarded by Jin's servants so that King Egendria cannot escape from him. Jin is very evil, if someone takes away his happiness, he will become a cold-blooded murderer. Hoseok realized Jin was not around with Lucia, he ran to the palace to look for Jin but Hoseok was not allowed to enter. In the palace he saw the king's wife, Jin did not do anything to her because he had no problem with her. Hoseok then looked for another way to find his mother in the palace.

"Mother!" Prince find his mother

"Hoseok..." His mother calls him

Jin pov
I found the man, the one who killed my parents. I saw him going down through the balcony, I grabbed his collar from behind. Until the man fell lying on the balcony tiles.

"It's been a long time, remember me?" Jin said with low voice.

The king's facial expression looked confused and as if he didn't know him. Memories came back to his mind, then his eyes widened in shock that he was the child of the parents he had killed. He killed Jin's parents because of personal mission, he was also greedy doing anything to control the land so he could become king. The king pushed Seokjin and he got up, Jin held him so tightly he was on top of the king's body while strangling his neck. The king was out of breath and didn't have much strength, Jin took out a knife and aimed it at the king's neck.

"S-stop please... I am sorry..." King said

"Apologizing doesn't bring my parents back and you have to replace it with your life." Jin replied

He then stabbed the king's neck so deeply that blood splashed on Jin's face. Jin's face was so satisfied and showed a smile. He stood up poured oil and set fire to the balcony, then he went down to leave the palace.

On the other hand, Hoseok and his mother ran to get out of the palace. Lucia saw that the palace balcony was on fire, she started panicking to look for Jin. Almost the entire palace started to burn, Lucia saw Jin's shadow coming out of the palace she ran and hugged Jin.

"Jin! Are you okay? I'm worried about you, what happened?" Lucia spoke while holding Seokjin's bloodied cheek

Jin just smiled then shed tears and rubbed Lucia's hand which was holding his cheek.

"Let's go back home.." Jin said

To be continued...