EP. 5

Waking up in the morning, Lucia remembered that Jin was staying at her house. She rushed out of his room to meet Jin, apparently he was no longer at her house. You can see the sofa is empty except for messy pillows and blankets. Lucia cleaned up all the mess in the living room, she also washed the mug that Jin used last night to drink hot chocolate. Looking at the mug, she smiled a little remembering that Jin was a cute guy. Lucia felt like she had a new friend that she wasn't that close to... but she remembered Prince Hoseok again, she thought about Prince Hoseok's current condition. Lucia wanted to meet him but King Egendria made her remember that she couldn't expect that. In Egevila land, with conditions improving, people are seen returning to their activities likewise Lucia has a routine of giving harvested strawberries to her grandparents.

At Hoseok's palace..

Hoseok was seen eating breakfast with a gloomy face, Hoseok's father hated it and hit the dining table hard.

"Is that the face you present to your parents in the morning? You rude child!" Hoseok's father scold him

"Honey.. come on, stop scolding him.. he's not in a good condition. Try to understand what your child is feeling." Hoseok's mom replied

"What? Are you defending his disrespectful behavior? Look at the consequences of him being friends with a village girl."

Hoseok became even more furious as his hands clenched into fists.

"She's not! Stop underestimate her!" Hoseok replied

He left the dining table to return to his room, he also closed the door loudly. Hoseok no longer feels too much pain and is getting better. Hoseok was stubborn and wanted to plan to escape from the palace. He wanted to meet Lucia because he really missed her.

Meanwhile in Seokjin's room...

Jin was busy preparing to kidnap Lucia tonight. Smirking, he couldn't wait to have Lucia completely and no one to disturb the two of them.

"Lucia, you have to know that you are the second most important thing after my parents. I will do anything for the person I love most." Jin spoke to himself

"So... where is my white dove?"

Jin's white dove came over to him and landed on his hand.

"You know what you have to do tonight, right?" He spoke to the white dove while petting it.

At Lucia's grandfather's house...

"Lucia, can you go to Mr. Sam's house today? Grandpa wants to ask for help."

"What is it grandpa?" Lucia replied

"Mr. Sam is Grandpa's friend, he was kind.. he give us a horse. Please visit him, you should leave this afternoon... the place is quite far and explore the forest. Are you able to do it?"

"Don't worry grandpa, I'll be fine... I'm more worried if grandpa has to go there alone. So just leave it to me." Lucia replied

"Alright then thank you, Grandpa will take care of the cow's milk which is ready to be sent."

In the afternoon, Lucia walked through the forest full of fallen leaves alone. She did not notice the dove flying after her, when she arrived at Mr. Sam's house in the evening, Lucia felt thirsty... she tried knocking on Mr. Sam's door.

"Hello? Mr. Sam.. I have come to take your horse."

The house looked so quiet, when she was about to leave she saw a piece of note paper which says...

'For Lucia, when you arrive you can go next door to my house and get the key to the fence to take your horse. The key is in a small pot of soil near the fence, please return it to its original place after you finished. Please forgive Mr. Sam, because there is a sudden matter at a port. One more thing, if you feel thirsty you can come into my house to get a drink'