EP. 7

Hoseok bravely came to Eldthigas Land, even at the entrance to Eldthigas you can clearly see the large palace. He suspected that the occupants of this palace were the ones who had caused the destruction, he felt like trying to go there to look for Lucia. He walked slowly so as not to be heard by the guards, he began to enter the palace garden. He tried to stab the guard in the back, then he took the guard's costume and entered the palace. Hoseok started to circle the palace as if he was guarding but he looked at all the rooms in the palace which looked deserted. Hoseok heard a woman's voice and then he headed towards the voice.

In Lucia's room

Jin and his servants brought a large selection of dresses for Lucia to wear at the wedding. He told Lucia to try everything.. with a sad face that Lucia didn't want to marry a evil man.

"Jin, I don't want to marry you." Lucia said

"I didn't hear that." Jin replied

"Let me go" Lucia said

In the room there were only the two of you because the servant had left, when Jin heard that he showed his anger again. He pushed you down onto the bed, Jin was on top of your body while taking out a knife from his pocket. You screamed while trying to free Jin's hand on your shoulder, he tore your clothes with his knife.

"Darling put on that wedding dress now!"

Jin said in a high tone to tell you to wear a wedding dress, you kept screaming while crying begging to let him go. Suddenly someone broke through the door, it was Hoseok. He pulled Seokjin's body which was on top of Lucia's body, then he hit Seokjin. They fought and hit each other using objects in the room, Lucia was surprised to see Hoseok suddenly come. Hoseok told her to run, then Lucia tried to run to get out of Seokjin's palace. When Lucia looked for an exit, she saw a guard and hid in a room with books and a fire place. Lucia accidentally saw a photo of Jin and his parents and on the table there was his handwriting that he lost his parents, he also wrote about his feelings for Lucia. Lucia shed tears because in the end she found out that his past had traumatized him. Suddenly Lucia returned to the room and told Hoseok to stop hitting Jin.

"Prince... stop it! Please stop!" Lucia said in panic

Hoseok stopped, confused as to why Lucia came back. Hoseok and Seokjin were injured, suddenly servants and guards came and took Hoseok away by force. Hoseok just looking at Lucia helplessly, Lucia tried to chase Hoseok but Jin grabbed Lucia's wrist.

"Please don't leave me Lucia.." Jin shed a tear

Lucia felt confused, she once liked Hoseok but when she found out that it was her grandfather who had saved Jin and when she found out that Jin's heart was so fragile, Lucia couldn't bear to leave him. Lucia helped Jin to lie down on her bed, she was beside Jin while rubbing the wound with cotton om his cheek bones

"Ugh.." Jin felt the pain in his wound

Jin saw Lucia's face which looked worried about his wound, Jin smiled slightly. Jin directed his hand to Lucia's cheek while rubbing it.

"You're so beautiful..." Jin said

"Jin... I'm sorry, I don't know what problem you are facing- "

When Lucia had not finished talking, Jin interrupted Lucia's conversation

"Forget about that, I feel happy that you are here and treating me."

When Lucia brought her face closer while treating the wound on Seokjin's forehead, Seokjin rubbed her cheek again while looking at Lucia's lips. Suddenly Jin grabbed Lucia's head, then he touched his lips to hers, he had been waiting for this moment. He kissed Lucia's lips so deeply, Lucia was surprised and stopped him.

"J-jin..."

"I'm sorry, I want to kiss you so bad..."

Lucia couldn't lie about the feelings she had just felt. Lucia's heart was pounding after feeling Seokjin's lips, she tried to forget about it and then went back to treating Jin. Jin suddenly asked her

"Lucia, actually, is your grandfather really a grandfather who is related to you by blood?" Jin asked

"Why?" Lucia replied

"Nothing, it's just... when your grandfather helped me I never saw you there."

"Um... you're right, I only just got to know you when you came with the bird. I don't know, it seems like I'm an abandoned child, forget it." Lucia said

Jin pov
We both have something in common, we are both alone and have no one. You don't need to worry about anything Lucia, I will be with you forever.

Hoseok was locked up in Seokjin's palace prison, he leaned back limply. Lucia remembered Hoseok and asked Jin to help him but Jin refused, he just ordered someone to take Hoseok back to Egendria.

A few weeks after Jin recovered, he told Lucia's grandfather that he had brought Lucia as if he had saved her. Jin assured them that Lucia would be fine.

This time Hoseok was closely guarded by his father at the palace, because he always caused problems and embarrassed the family at the Egendria palace. Hoseok asked someone to take him to a library in his palace, Hoseok annoyedly said that he needed privacy when he was looking for a book. When he picked up one of the books, it turned out to be a button that opened a secret door. Hoseok was surprised because he didn't know all this time, he entered the room. He saw many dusty boxes then opened them, he saw a family photo consisting of father, mother, hoseok and baby girl. He saw that it wasn't Hoseok's mother, he even saw a bracelet the baby was wearing that was similar to the bracelet Lucia wore when selling strawberries. Hoseok fell when he saw the photo.

"Father.. is this the reason why you forbid me to be with Lucia? If she is my little sister, why doesn't she live in our palace?" Hoseok talk to himself

To be continued...