NEW FRIEND

Lisa Pov....

" Jennie Kim. " I told her.

" What? " She asked me.

" What?" I asked her back.

" Jennie Kim. Well we both like same name person. " She said.

" One minute. Don't tell me you also like a girl. " I asked her.

" Yeah she is also a trainee and my best friend. " She told me.

" Hahaha so have you ever confessed to her? " I asked her.

" Nah. I will confirm first then I will confessed to her. " She said.

" I like your confidence Akshita. " I told her.

" Just call me Akshi or Gunnu because that's what my family calls me. " She told me.

" Okay. Now tell me in which entertainment you are in? " I asked her.

" AK entertainment. " She said. I stare at her in disbelief.

" You are joking right. " AK entertainment is a new company in India. They also have a branch in South Korea also. It's a very famous entertainment.

Because AK is also in fashion industry. This company was founded by a unknown person. That person started this company in Covid in 2019 and it became famous in few months because that AK sign on the clothes. The most famous think is company building. The main building shape looks like letter A and K. The company is full of glass and has nearly 30 floors.

The main building is in India (Mumbai) then it has branches in LA, Bangkok, Seoul and Paris. They have their own malls and showrooms. The CEO is also the youngest CEO in the world but google don't at age. People don't know if it's a he or she. But he/she has one right hand called Brandon and one left hand called Smith. They both manage the company for La and Seoul.

AK is in fashion industry, they also make car , they have hotels and now they are also in music industry. It's been 2 years when AK entertainment is formed. The building was completely build in 2021 at the center of Seoul. The building is so cool. It had nearly 35 floors.

They are like 2 building one is small and the other one is very big

They are like 2 building one is small and the other one is very big. This is designed by the CEO himself/herself. The CEO is a great architect also. They also have architect companies in Seoul, Mumbai, Bangkok and La.

" So you are I  AK entertainment. " I asked her one more time.

" Oh come I told you so many time. " She said while walking. We are going in our rooms but coincidence is that we both are staying in room number 273. This hotels has 2 rooms attached. So we both are in 273 .

" So when are they going to make a debut." I asked her because I am excited for them. AK company has never disappointed people's.

" That's a secret. " She said.