AK ( FASHION )

No one pov...

" Mr. Brandon our sales graph is 11% higher than the last year graph. " The head of the sales department said. " And it will increase more if we made someone ambassador of our company. "

" Mm okay I will talk about this with Miss Ak. " Branson told him. " Dismiss. " He said before standing up and leaving at meeting room.

" When are we going to see our CEO. " A women said to her co- worker.

" I didn't know but she is really hot I have heard that from Mr. Brandon. " Her
co- worker told her.

" Guys instead of gossiping please do your own work. This company pays you high salaries and Miss Lee Mr. Brandon told me that Miss AK liked your designs. So please send more designs on Mr. Branson's email. Because Miss AK will going to launch new set of dresses in 2024 . " The head of designer's said.

" Oh really. Oh my god. I am so lucky. I will definitely gave send more designs Mr. Park. " Miss Lee said excitedly.

Lisa Pov...

" Akshi why are we here? " I asked her.

" Mm didn't you asked me about me. " She told me.

" I asked you about you not about AK. Why are we standing here in AK company's parking lot? " I asked her.

" Oh come on Lili just follow me. I want to show you something. " She said before dragging me. It's the back door. We didn't entered from the front door. She is dragging me while Elsa is just following us.

We entered in an elevator after sometime. The door of the elevator opened and I was shocked.

" Oh my god. " These are the words that came from my mouth after seeing the floor. It's says luxurious.

" Do you like it? " She asked me.

" I don't like it Akshi. I loved it. " I told her while roaming my eyes.

" Okay now follow me. " She said and I just followed her.

There was a office and CEO is returned on the top of the gate. One minute. Did she knows the CEO.

" Do you know that CEO Akshi? " I asked her.

" You will know that soon. " She opened the door and the office is really designed very well.

" Wow

" Wow. "

" This is the right part of the office. Turn left. " She told me and the fuck.

" This is the left part

" This is the left part. This part is to relieve the stress. You can see the whole night view of Seoul form here. " She told me. I admired the office for some time. Then I asked her.

" Where is the CEO Akshi? "

She didn't replied to me. She started walking towards CEO chair and then sat down. It's not what I am thinking right.

" It's not what I am thinking right?. " I asked her.

" If you are thinking that she is the CEO then you are absolutely right. But if you are thinking other then you are not. " Elsa answered me.

" You are joking right? " I asked her.

" Lili sit here. " Akshi told me to sit.

" You are a important person in my life Lili. I felt close to you. It's like I know you for years now. And do you know why because you looked like my mom to me. Your face is very similar to my mom. " She stop talking for a minute before she continue.

" I was 6 when my mom died. I lost myself at that time. I was born in a rich family. I don't talk to anyone at that time. That when my dad decided to send me away from that place. He introduced me to Elsa's family. At first o didn't talked to her but she was so stubborn. We became friends after that."

" My mom always wants me to become a singer and a actress in the future. She always to me that I have a great voice and I am very good in acting but I always wanted to become like my dad. A business woman. I really like to draw things back then. I always stayed in my dad's office and I always saw him making designs for hotels, building, resorts and many things."

" I learned to design from my dad when I was 8. Elsa also learned with me. Dad has a architect company. We both always go there to learn new things. After that I got a new intrest in fashion design and I told my dad that I want to learn fashion design. He arranged me the best tuitor for fashion designing. I learned that for 8 months and then he started giving me small projects."

" When I was 10 started to design a building with Elsa. We both worked together for 1 year on that building. And do you know which building it was. It was this building Lili. I didn't want my dad's help at that time but he was so stubborn. I have taken a lone from my dad to build this building. The first building was made in India."

" I got my fashion design degree in 2017. After that we worked on the logo of our company. In 2019 we launched our first collection and people liked that. People were ratings us 5 starts. The company was going well internationally. That's why I decided to make branches in La, Bangkok,Paris and Seoul."

" And see now here I am. " She finished. I am really shocked. I mean she has started her company at the age of 12 with Elsa. They both are really genius.

" Are not you going to say something? " She asked me.

" You both are genius. I mean you both are so young and you have already made this big. I am so proud of you. " I told them while patting there back.

" That means you are going to debut in your own company. " I asked her.

" Yeah. Only few people knows that I am the CEO and those are my dad, brother, sister, grand parents, Elsa, my right and left hand and you. And I want you not to tell anyone Lili. " She told me.

" You can trust me Ak. " I teased her.

" Haha now don't start calling me that. " She said while laughing.

" Hahah. "

"Well now let's talk about you. I have watched your videos with Jennie unnie from your debut. And do you know what I found. " She said.

" What? " I asked her.

" That she loved you before you even started loving her Lili. And I am 100 % sure about that. " She said.

" Oh come on Ak if she loved me she has never dated anyone. " I told her.

" We can find out about that Lili. Just trust me. You both will end together I can bet that. " She told me.

" Okay let's bet. You will give me your company's latest car to me. " I told her.

" Okay then. You will follow me on Instagram whenever will I make my  account. She said.

" Okay deal. " I told her. We do a handshake.

" She will come to you soon." She said while smirking. She is already planing something because this smirk was devil.

" And I will be waiting for her. " I told her.