RAPE ?

Jennie Pov....

Lisa didn't talked to me that much. I asked her for apologize and she immediately forgave me. She didn't even said anything. I am really mad on myself. Its been 1 week we are working on hour comeback. We choosed hour title track today. I want to talk to Lisa but she left immediately.

And about Jin I can't say anything to him. It was not his fault. I was the one who celebrated his birthday. I lost my chance to tell Lisa about how must I loved her. And now I don't know when will I get a chance to even talk to her.

I missed her so much.

Lisa Pov...

I am in the club right now. I already called Ak, Elsa, Alice and Tae to come here. I want to drink today. I want to forget about her for just one day.

They will be here in 15 minutes. I am already drunk 10 glasses but I am a little sobber. I ordered my 11th glass but suddenly I guy came an sit beside me.

" You are drunk. " He told me. I saw his face. And guess what he is Jennie childhood friend. Ak told me everything about him.

" It's none of you business. " I told him. Before leaving him there. I want to be alone. I started walking towards VIP rooms. This club is of AK. Suddenly someone grabbed me and we both entered in a room he immediately locked the door.

" I waited for this for years Lisa. " I told me. I can see lust in his eyes.

" Who the fuck are you. Just leave me alone. " I told me and try to leave but he pinned me on the wall. Fuck.

" I will not leave you easily. I waited for this Lisa. And I just got a change to taste you. How can I leave you. " He said in a deep voice. I can smell drugs and alcohol from his mouth. I pushed him.

" Fuck off you bastard. " I told him and try to open the door but he lift me and put me on a table. He immediately removed my jacket I tried to puch him but I don't have energy because of alcohol. I touched my thighs. He started rubbing his cock on me. I feel disgusted. I pushed him with all my strength.

" You are not going anywhere. " He told me before ripping my top. Oh god please help me. He is going to rape me. My tears started coming from my eyes. He try to kiss me but I moved my face other side. He forced me to look at him. He is just going to kiss me when suddenly the gate opened and the next thing he was thrown on the wall. Last thing a saw before I lost my consciousness is AK beating the hell out of him.

Taehyung Pov...

We were on our way to the club where Lisa called us. Akshi picked us up. We were just 10 minutes away when our watch started beeping loudly.

" Fuck Lisa is in danger. " I told them. Akshi speed up the car. I know that she is worried. We got there in just 3 minutes. We immediately left the car and entered the club. Akshi locate the location of Lisa and we found out that she was in a VIP room.

We got there and I tried to opened the door

" Tha door is locked. " I told Ak.

" Move aside. " Akshi told me I moved immediately. She kicked the door with so much force and the door immediately opened. The next I know is Ak throws a person on the wall. She immediately removed her jacket and covered Lisa's upper area.

" Take care of Lisa. " She told us. Alice and Elsa immediately run towards Lisa's side. I was so shocked. Akshi gave unlimited puches to the guy. His face is bleeding.

" YOU FUCKING BASTRARD YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER HUH? " She grabbed a bottle and smashed it on his head.

" I WILL FUCKING KILL YOUUUU. " She shouted at him. Before she can do anything Elsa puched her. She hold her tightly.

" Calm down Gunnu calm down. Lisa unnie need you more. She need you Gunnu. " She told her.

" I will see you in the court. " She said before lifting Lisa in a bridal style. I can't recognize Akshi a minute ago. I don't know she can be this violent.

" Oppa don't be shock. She is like that. " Elsa told me. We left the room. Akshi take us somewhere. I have never seen this place. There is a high security here. She opened he door from her fingerprint. We entered the room. There was a lady who was doing some researches there.

" Winter check her immediately. " She told her. The lady whose name I guess is winter immediately told her to put Lisa on the bed.

" Leave the room I will call you in sometime. " She told us. We left the room. We all are so worried right now. Suddenly Akshi started calling someone. The person answered her in just a second.

" Brandon I need all our best lawyers of South Korea right now. I gave you 1 hour." She said before hanging up the phone. Elsa was also talking to someone.

" I will destroy his life. I will make his fucking life miserable. I don't give a shit of he is the son of President." Akshi said while passing back and forth.

" I already got the CCTV footage. Oreo, Brandy, Conquer and Crown will be here in half an hour. " Elsa told her. What the fucking hell is going on here.

" What is happening here? " I asked them . I am the one confuse here because Alice was calm like she knows what the hell they both are talking about.

" Alice explain her we have to do something. " Elsa said. Alice told me to sit beside her. She explained me everything and I was shocked. Akshi is the CEO of Ak. And we are in her building right now. Fuck. Why didn't I realise this. He stage name is Ak. She always go to the main building of Ak whenever she came here.

" Boss you can check her now. " I didn't realise when did winter come. Akshi immediately run towards Lisa.

" Mama are you fine? Is something hurting?Did he do something to you? Tell me I will cut him into many small pieces. " She asked her so much question. Lisa smiled at her.

" I am fine my big baby. You came on time. Thank you Gunnu. " Lisa said. Akshi immediately hugged her tight.

" I will never forgive myself if something happened to you. " Akshi said. They both are really closed. I can tell that Akshi look scared. She already lost her mom. She don't want to lost her now.

Suddenly Alice touched Lisa hand and Lisa flinched. We all frown.

" I want to talk to you Miss Babin. " Winter said. Ak left with her.

" Oh god Lisa thank god you are fine. " Alice said while crying.

" Don't cry Alice nothing happened to me. And nothing will happen to me. " Lisa said while hugging her.

I just smiled they both are also so close but I was thinking about Lisa. I think she got a trauma. The way she flinched when Alice touched her. I am worried about her. Suddenly I saw Ak she gestured me to come outside.

" What happened ?" I asked her.

" Mama get a trauma. Winter said the guy touched her that why she flinched when Alice touched her. It can become bad also. She has to overcome it. " Akshi said.

" You have to just take care of her right now." Winter said.

" Thanks Dr. Kim. " Akshi said while bowing her. So she is Dr. Kim.

" Anything for you Babin. " Winter said while tapping her shoulders.

This is a big day.