DRUNK

Jennie Pov....

I immediately dragged Jin in my room after we got home. The first thing I did is to give him a tight slap.

" How dare you to touch her? " I asked him.

SLAP!!!!

" How dare you to force her? "

SLAP!!!!

" How dare you tried to kiss her? "

SLAP!!!!

" How dare you to tried to rape my Lili you bastard? "

SLAP!!!!

" I trust you piece of shit, I trusted you. And what you did. You tried to rape my Lili. You gave her a trauma. You fucking shit I will never forgive you in my life. " I told him. Suddenly Jisoo unnie and Chaeng entered in the room. Chaeng gave him a tight slap.

" You fucking dick head you dare to touch our Lisa. I will kill you. " She slapped him continuously. Jisoo unnie hold her. Now her cheeks are balanced because Chaneg is left handed.

" Guys stop now. His parents should gave him punishment. Let's go down stairs. " Jisoo said.

" Don't show your face to me ever otherwise I don't know what will I do to you. " I told him before leaving him.

We all are in the living room right now.

" I am really so embarrassed today because of you bastard. I didn't know raised you like this Su Jin. I taught you to respect women and what the fucking hell are you doing. You are taking there innocence. "

" And you did this to your own crush. You piece of shit. " He said and puched him on his left cheek.

" You underestimate not with Lisa but with the CEO of AK company. She didn't gave you punishment because the guy told her. He will destroy you Jin, he will destroy you. If looks could kill than you were dead already. I know the look he was giving you in the court. He will definitely take her revenge. "

" Do you know that guy?  " I asked him.

" I don't know him but I know those looks Jennie. He was glaring at him and his hand was clunched in a fist. These were the same look of AK's CEO. I know he is related to her. " I frowned at his statement.

" What do you mean by her? " I asked him.

" AK's CEO is a women. And she is really dangerous when it come to violence. She can destroy us in just on blink. " He told me. He looked nervous. So Lisa's friend is related to her.

I want to ask him more when my phone starts ringing. It's Lisa. I immediately asked the call.

" Hello Lili? "

" Is this Miss Jennie? " It's not Lili. It's a guy's voice.

" Yeah I am Jennie but why do you have my girlfriend's phone. " I asked him. I am a little nervous. What if she is in a danger again.

" Ma'am your girlfriend is drunk please pick her up from here. " He told me.

" Give me the name of the club. " I told him.

" It EUPHORIA ma'am. " He told me.

" Okay I will be there soon. " I told him before hanging up.

Taehyung Pov....

We are in the EUPHORIA right now. It's AK's other club. We are here and Lisa is already drunk. Akshi has a plan and she told all of us. She called Jennie from Lisa's phone and told her that Lisa is here totally drunk. Jennie told that she is coming in sometime. So here we are waiting for her to come.

" Do you think this plan of yours will work?  " I asked her.

" I can bet my company on this plan. " She told me confidently. I widen my eyes. Is she serious right now?

" Yeah I am serious. " She said.

" The fuck? Did I said that loud? " I asked her.

" Nah you didn't. I just read your expression. " She told me.

" So you think that they will do today? " I asked her.

" Definitely they are going to do that. I already calculated everything." She told me. We are here sitting on the opposite of Lisa with our back facing because Elsa just told us that Jennie has parked her car in the parking lot and she will be here in any minutes.

Just as I truned my face towards Lisa I saw Jennie making her ways towards her. I prayed to got just please work this plan just this one. I want to see them happy.

Jennie Pov...

I came here as soon as possible I saw Lisa on the bar sitting there alone. I moved towars her. I saw her sleeping.

" Excuse me if you are related to her please pay the bill and please take her to her home . " I guy said. I immediately payed the bill.

" Hey Lili open you eyes. " I tapped her cheeks.

She opened her eyes. Aww she looks like a big baby . My big baby.

" Nini?" She said.

" Yes your nini is here now get up we have to go. " I told her. She immediately followed me but she can't work because she is wasted. I helped her and put her in my car.

We are on our way to her apartment. She slept in the car. After getting there helped her to reach in her apartment. I opened the door with my finger print. I didn't saw her pets. I think they are not here right now.

We both got in her room. And she immediately slammed on her bed. Ahh this kid. I removed her shoes and jacket.

" Why did you drunk when you can't handle it? " I asked her.

" Because I want to remove my stress. " I got shocked when she answered me. I thought she was sleeping.

" Why were you stressed? " I asked her.

" Because I always got scared when someone touched me Nini. That scenario always run though my head. He made me feel disgusted. I always fliched whenever someone touch me even accidentally. Sometimes I snapped on them . "

" I want to overcome this but I can't nini. Its hurting me now. It always hurt me when I snapped on someone close to me. I feel bad for them. " She said. Her tears were flowing. I removed her tears.

" Shh you will overcome it soon Lisa. Don't cry I can't see you like this. " I told her. I kissed her forehead. She suddenly pulled me close to her. Our faces was just inches away.

" Touch me Nini. " She said with a eye contact.

" What? " I just started at her.

" Please touch me Nini. I want you. " She told me. I always control myself whenever I am this much closed to her. I tried to control myself.

" Make love to me Nini. " Fuck it. I lost my control here.

Next episode 😉