VACATION

Lisa Pov....

Today is August 27 and we just finished our LA concert. It's been more than a month I lost my first kiss to Jennie. She didn't left me on that day. She was just making breakfast for us. We were really busy from last few weeks. We were having back to back meeting for out contract. We didn't signed the contract. We all will be having a 1 year break. We all have already talked about this.

We decided this on our 7th year anniversary. Because there are many people who depend on us. Well my main reason is Akshi because they are going to debut in 2024 and I want to collaborate with them with my members in future. Akshi is a great producer and a song writer.

Well Surprise.

I was also surprised when I got to know that she is the producer of their own song. Not only the producer but a song writer too. Their first song is written by her with Elsa. These girls are really talented. Akshi is working in her company as well as she is doing her job as a singer in her own entertainment. No one knows about her other than her members.

We have only one concert left and that will be in Seoul on 15th and 16th of September and before that I will be going to Thailand for vacation. And Akshi will also be there with Elsa. She is going to meet my parents. She was so excited. She has already talked to them on video call. She called them Mama and Papa.

I am jealous of her because my Mom Dad really loves her. They even didn't talked to me when we called them. Akshi was with me when we called them. They talked to her for
hours. I was just sitting beside her watching them. And I am really happy. They treat her like their granddaughter. They told me that Akshi really looked like me.

Well they are not the only one. Elsa, Jennie, and Arakshi also told us the same thing. We have so many similarities. Not only that. Mom even teased me about her. She said that Akshi is mine and Jennie's daughter. She really made me blush for hours on the day.

It's because Akshi has a mole on her left eye same is Jennie and a mile on neck same as me. Even the places are exactly same. She had both mine and Jennie's attitude. She is savage like her but funny like me. She like to take care of other's like Jennie but she always forgot about herself like me. We even have same birthday date. And funny thing is that our favorite things are almost same.

We both like yellow color. We both like sunflowers. We both like dancing. Even our first love name is also same. I mean her's is
Kim Jennie and mine is Jennie Kim not that much difference.

I always wish that one day we both can make them our girlfriends and can take them on a double date.

On 1 September Ak entertainment will going to announce about their first girl group. I am really excited because Akshi haven't told me about their group at all not even the group name or their stage name. But she told me that 2 members has different stage name and I am really excited. I can say that her name is also different on stage. But I am
a not sure about that.

Last week me and members were having a dinner and we were talking about new brands. And guess what I got to know..... Their favorite brand is AK right now even Jennie. I mean she is addicted to Channel. But she told us that she is using AK Brand's clothes since starting and she liked them from starting but she was only using them in private areas because paparazzi are everywhere.

They even talked about AK entertainment. Jennie even make a bet that they are going to debut their first group in 2024. Chaeng was also with her. But I protest because I don't want to be suspicious. Me and Jisoo unnie made a bet against them. Looser team will going to buy the latest designed dress of AK for winners team. And I am already ready for that because on 1 of January 2024 me and Jisoo unnie is going to loose that bet.

Jennie Pov.....

Last few weeks were really stressful. We all were busy with our schedule. Well one thing I can't forget. My kiss with Lisa. She thought that I was sleeping. She didn't even talked about that. Next time I want to kiss her like a real one. That was her first kiss also. We talked about this matter last week when we were having dinner. Jisoo unnie asked us about our first kiss. She was stuttering and was staring at me every minute.

I really want to make that kiss real.

She is going to Thailand before our Seoul concert. Well we all going to spend our free time with our family. We are also taking 1 year break. And I am planing to spend my with my mom because she told me that she missed me so much. We all are going to spend our time with our family till 2024 then we will spend our time with each other families. Like we all will be going to Chaeng's hometown Australia for 1 month. My mom is also going to come with me.

We will spend out time with her family for one month. Me and Jisoo unnie will make our birthday there.

Then next month we will go to Thailand. Lisa's family was exited when we told them our plan. We will celebrate Chaeng's birthday there. After that we will come back to South Korea to Jisoo Unnie's family. We will celebrate Lisa's birthday there. Then we are going on a world tour. We will see all famous thing and beautiful places.

Lisa has suggested the first country and that is India. We immediately agreed with her. Because we also want to go there. AK has the main building in India and I really want to see that.

There are so many tourists, vlogers and many people come in India because there are so many places to visit there.

September 1 .....

I was sitting on the couch while scrolling my phone. Then I decided to see about music industry what is going gone. First thing a read made me excited.

" AK entertainment is going to introduced their first ever group soon. The current COO  has just announced that they are preparing for last few months now. They are going to debut their first ever group
" DEMONS " soon. This is a girl which contain four members. All four members has great talent. They will introduced them soon. " I read this article loudly. Oh my god. I was just joking when I made the bet with members.

I am really excited. AK entertainment has never disappointed. They really going to give us a rookie group. I can't wait for them. I was reading the article when Alison came in.

" Let's go outside?" She asked me.

" Yeah. I am also getting bored. " I told her.

" Let me get changed first. " I told her.I changed my clothes. I really want to go on a walk.

" Ready? " She asked me.

" Yeah. Let's go. " I told her. We left the hotel. We went to the near by park. There are not that much people here.

" How are you feeling here? " Alison asked me.

" Great. I really like natural air. " I told her."  Hey Alison I want to tell you something. " I told her.

" That you are in love with Lisa right? " What the fuck. How did she know?

" H-how? "

" Oh Jen I know you very well . The way you saw her can tell that you loves her. You always have heart eyes when you saw her. " She told me.

" When did you notice? " I asked her.

" Years ago. " She told me casually. " You were obvious Jennie. "

" Really? I asked her.

" Yeah. So now are you going to make a move on her? " She asked me.

" Yeah. Soon. " I told her. We came to hotel after talking.

I will make you mine Lisa. But first I have to know about that guy with whom you always talk.