TRUTH

Jennie Pov...

We are here in the court our opponent is not here now. They will come in half an are. We were early. Mr. Lee told Jin that he need CCTV footage but he said that they were deleted already.

Our lawyer said that the we will won this case because Jin is the son of the president. And he also didn't do anything. Mr. President even hired some fake victims. He paid them.

" I want to see the lawyer of them. " Mr. Lee said.

" Well we don't have to worry about that. We have the best lawyer here. They don't even know that Jin is the son of the president of South Korea. " Mom said.

Well she is technically right. Mr. President will destroy her life I am sure of that. I pited that women. Jin has power in his hands. He can just destroy her in just one clap.

But I feel something is not right here. There is something wrong here. I saw Su Jin and he looked nervous. I think he is scared from that girl.

It the time now but where are they? Suddenly the door opened and someone entered in the room.

I saw the man and immediately recognized him

I saw the man and immediately recognized him. He is tae.

" What is he doing here? " Jisoo unnie asked me. He don't have any expressions on his face. He looks mad I can tell that.

" I even don't know. " I told her. He sat on the opponents seat. What the fuck. Don't tell me he is on her side.

I want to call him when suddenly the door open again and 3 people came in. I don't know them but they look familiar. I turn my face towards mom because I want to ask her if she knows them but what I see is my mom's shocked face.

Not only my mother but Mr. President too. What the hell is happening here. They were shocked to see them. They came towards us. One of them extended his hand.

" Hello Mr. President I am Jeon Jungsuk or you can call me Brandy. I am your opponent's lawyer. " He said while shaking his hand with Mr. President. I saw Mr. President. He looks nervous.

" Mr. Brandy long time no see. " So he knows him.

" Let me intoduce them also. He is Conquer and he is Oreo and Mr. Crown will be here in sometime. They don't like to give there real names so they have another names for them. But please don't mind that. We will take a seat now our client will be here soon. " Mr. Brandy said.

" Yeah sure. " Mr. President said. After they all left Mr. President looked towards his son.

" What the fuck have you done huh? " He asked him. Whats with his mood change.

" What are you talking about dad? " Su Jin asked him.

" You know what I am talking about. Did you really get raped? Or you raped someone else. " He shout at her. I widen my eyes what is he talking about. Just a few minutes ago he was talking his side now suddenly what happened?