NEW PRODUCER

Jennie Pov.....

I am so excited today, not only me but other members also. Today is Monday and Demon's is coming today. They are going to be here at anytime. We are here in the underground parking lot waiting for them.
Mr. Yang and others are also here.

" Oh god I am so excited to see them. " Chaeng said while jumping. Hahahaha see I told you.

" Chaeng we all are excited its not only you. " Lisa told her.

We all were talking when 3 cars entered in the parking lot. They stops in front of us. Security guard stepped out from 2 cars. A guy stepped out from the middle car and opened the back door.

Wow!!! That's my reaction when I saw her.

Ace stepped out. She is wearing a mask but I can tell that she is Ace because of her body posture. She waited for others. Then Jennie stepped out with straight face. She was not wearing anymask. The guy closed the door.

I frowned. What about other two?

Then the guy came and shaked his hand with Mr. Yand.

" Hello I am Devid and I am the manager of Ace. " He introduced himself.

" Ohh. And I am Yang Hyun Suk. The excutive producer. " Mr. Yang introduced himself.

" So these are Demon's members Ace and Jennie. " He said while pointing towards them.

" Hello my name is Ace. " Ace said and bowed.

" Hello my name is Jennie. " Jennie said and bowed. They both introduced themselves in English.

" Welcome to Yg entertainment building. " Mr. Yang said.

" Thanks. " Ace said. Ohh they both are so pretty. I like Ace's eyes colour but Ak's eyes colour is the best.

" Mmm I am sorry but can I ask you where are Miss Ak and Elsa? " Mr. Yang asked them while walking towards door.

" Ahh they are stubborn kids. Ak like to drive her own car so she didn't come with us and Elsa don't want to leave Ak alone so she said she will accompany her. And now they definitely are enjoying themselves. " Mr. Devid said.

" Hahaha they are look stubborn. But did company allow her to drive a car. I mean she is one 17 I think. " Mr. Yang said.

" Well that's true. But she is Ak. No one can go against her and she is the little princess of our company. No one can manage her stubborness. " Mr. Devid said while chuckling. Hahaha so she is like a stubborn kid.

" But she is not like that when it comes to work. She is a professional when it comes to work. " He added.

" Oh that's nice. " Mr. Yang said. After someone he told us to gave a tour to Ace and Jennie.

Few moments later......

" Wow I like the interior of this building unnie. " Jennie said.

" Hmm it's so cool. I like the stairs area. " Ace said.

" Hey Jisoo unnie where is dance room? " Jennie asked her.

" Oh it's on upper floor. But we will go later you both should he hungry? " Jisoo unnie asked them.

" Yeah I am. " Jennie said.

" Me too. " Ace said.

" Okay let's buy you some food. " Jisoo unnie told them . We went to convenience store. We bought so many food. After that we went the empty room where we opened the food. We called this room empty room because this room is made to eat food here and it always empty when we came here so we called this room empty room.