LAST CONCERT

Jennie Pov.....

Today is our last concert in Seoul and i am 101% sure that Lisa's friend will definitely going to join the concert. I mean her all friends are going to come. And if they are dating than he will definitely show up. I have to keep my eyes on her.

Just wait mysterious person today I will definitely see you today. I smirk at my thought.

At concert....

We just came in our dressing room after performing. I saw all Lisa's friend but I didn't see any guy. She didn't look suspicious at all today. No one has called her today. I think I was just jealous that I thought that she is in a relationship. I mean that naughty can be her friend also.

He didn't even came here in our last concert.
If they are dating he should definitely come.

" Unnie what are you thinking ? " Chaeng asked me.

" Mmmm I was just thinking that tomorrow is our last concert. " I told her.

" Yeah. I am also sad about that. " She told me.

" Yeah me too. I will miss our blinks " Lisa said.

" Yaa don't be sad. It's not like we will disband. " Jisoo unnie told us.

" But we don't know when will we going preform in our future. " I told her.

" We will perform in our future after coming back from our vacations. " She told us. Oh yeh the vacation.

" Yeah I am exited for that. " Chaeng told ue.

" Guys I am leaving my friends are waiting for me outside. " Lisa told us.

" Okay. " We told her. She immediately left.

" Okay guys I am also going Hyunji and others are waiting for me. " I told them before leaving.

Lisa Pov....

" Yaa where were you all I was searching for you everywhere. " I asked them.

" We were with eomma. " AK told me.

" But I didn't saw you in soundcheck. " I told her.

" We came late. " She told me.

" Ohh... Are you all hungry? " I asked them.

" Yeah so much. " They told me.

" Okay let's go home mom is making something for us. " I told them.

" Okay let's go. Let me just call Brandon for your security. " She told me. Yeah we have to go separately. And she don't want to take a risk so she always gave me her trained bodyguards who always take care of me from distance.

" Okay let's meet at home." I told her.

Fast forward....

We are here in the Hall eating our food.

" So Lala what have you decided now. Are you going to renew the contract? " Mom asked me.

" Mom we will go as planned. We are going on the vacation first. We need this year for a break we are working for so long. " I told her.

" Okay. So Gunnu are you also going to spend your time with us? " She asked her.

" Mom I know you like to spend your time with them but thay are going to be busy whole next year. " I told her instead of Ak because I know she can't say no to mom.

" Ohh I always forgot about their debut. I am really excited for you all. My four babies are going to shake the world. " She said excitedly.

" Okay mom we have finished our food now we are going outside. I have to take them somewhere. " I told her.

" Okay but take care of them. " She told me. We left after changing our clothes.

Fast Forward......

" Wow this is really beautiful. " Baby jen said. I always call her baby jen because she is a baby version of my Jennie. Oh I mean the Ruby Jane.

" Exactly I love here

" Exactly I love here. I always want to come here one day. Thanks unnie. " Ace said.

" You all are so cute. " I told them.

" One minute is that Jennie unnie? " Elsa asked while pointing ar someone. And she is really Jennie but she is with her friends. And what the hell there is a male whom I don't know. I nearly knows her all friends but I have not seen him before.

" Yeah that's mom. Mama whose that guy? I have not seen him before. " AK asked me. And yes she already know her all friends. I already told her about her all close friends.

" I also don't know him. I mean I have never seen him before. " I told her. " One minute is she dating him? " I asked myself.

" Oh come on I told you she will not date anyone right now. " AK said. Did I said that loud?

" Let's follow them we can find out what is there relationship. " Baby Jen said.

" Yeah great idea. " Ace told her.

" No.... " Suddenly AK and Elsa shouted. We fliched.

" Why? " I asked them.

" Come on unnie if they will saw us then it will be dangerous for us. She will ask you so many questions about us. What if they are just friends. Don't get to the conclusion. If her behaviour will change in some days than we will make a plan. " Elsa told me. Well she is also right.

" Yeah. You are right. It's just I got jealous easily. " I told them.

" It's okay. It's normal for you. " AK said.

" Okay  then let's go back the weather is getting cold. Mom will scold me if you all will catch a cold. " I told them. They noded. After getting home I moved in my room. I take a bath before laying down on my bed.

I can't sleep because that picture of Jennie and her new friend is disturbing me. Whenever I close my eyes there face is all I can see. The way she was laughing with him.

" You are thinking too much don't you. " I fliched when I heard Akshi's voice.

" Do you want to give me a heart attack? " I asked he. She didn't answered me. She just layed beside me.

" You think to much. You have to relax sometime. " She said while putting my head on her chest I can hear her heartbeat. Her heart beat is so calm.

" Just listen to them. They are so calm. You also have to calm yourself down. Negative thoughts are not good for you. You need to do meditation. You mind is not under your control. " She told me while caressing my hair . I don't know but I feel sleepy.

" I will told my detective to give me information about that guy you don't have to take any tension your daughter can handle everything. " These were the last words I heard before entering in my dreamland.

Thanks for 1k guys.
Spoiler---- Violence will be there in 13th or 14th chapter.