Living Fossils

Cerise was hidden near the Pompeii underground where no tourist goes, doing the chart as always to solve mysteries and clues. During when Panthera and Blu Tembo first appeared in Paris months ago, there was a connection between two very young adults who came here to study animals at the zoo. One was Spanish and the other was Swedish. One speaks English very well but there are times she would use Spanish words in a sentence. The other had a special bond with elephants and never liked anyone mistreating them.

"There has to be something that connects them" She compared a picture of the Swedish guy and Blu Tembo. The difference was Tembo's eyes were brown.

Then she compared the Hispanic girl and Panthera. Both have a Spanish accent but the other is shy while the heroine is brave and admires Cat Noir and his humor.

"Seems like Cat Noir has taught her well" Cerise connects that Cat Noir has been teaching her.

Nooro did not like how this girl likes to get in people's personal life. More like stalking that is, compared to trying to snoop inside the mansion with Adrien without permission and it got the bodyguard and the assistant in trouble because of her.

"What are you gonna do to these two?" Nooro asked her.

"Maybe akumatize them, wherever they are," Cerise said.

She did find the illustration of the elephant and the jaguar holders from ancient times. She dug up the history of the previous jaguar holders from Mexico and South America. All were like natives from their historical cultures of Aztecs, Mayans, and even one from the myth of El Dorado.

"You don't know what could happen if they turn into akumas!" Nooro protested.

"Silence!" Cerise said and the kwami magic made Nooro's mouth completely shut, just like his former master does to him a lot.

Cerise goes back to reviewing the previous holders of the elephant and they were all from parts of Africa. From Tanzania to Kenya, all were like natives to protect their village. The Swedish boy was the first European holder. Unlike the previous holders to protect their people and villages, this man protected elephants and his home country for the greater good just like Panthera is doing in America and Costa Rica. She also had a special bond with the jaguars in the jungles.

"Hmmm Interesting," Cerise said.

The news made her alarmed at the mention of two heroes from Costa Rica and Sweden had gone missing for 3 days. She listened carefully, hearing that the last time Blu Tembo was seen was in Thailand saving a group from poachers and mysteriously vanished. Same in Costa Rica where Panthera was last seen going into the jungle with some jaguars.

Nothing compared to the bad news that a 20-year-old Costa Rican American mysteriously disappeared and her family is worried sick.

Even the 19-year-old Swedish boy's family has wondered where their son is in Thailand.

"Looks like I'm getting another clue" Cerise rubs her hands together eagerly.

The disappearance of two civilians and the heroes have disappeared at the same time, they are somehow connected.

"Well, If I can find them, I might get the chance," Cerise said.

-

With Pelle, he woke up inside some strange cavern. His body was lucky to not have broken bones or severe injuries from the fall. His conscience was coming around when Trunkk repeatedly called his name frantically.

"Pelle! Pelle, wake up!" Trunkk pulled on him.

"Oh great!" Trunkk inhales through his trunk to honk really loud.