Home Sweet Home

As the Paris duo heroes returned home, Adrien was glad that his mother trusted him with the cat miraculous. It was just like the bedtime story his mother reads to him. But now this time, he gets to be the Cat Noir from his childhood story.

"Well Mom, I called myself that in honor of that story," Adrien said.

"Indeed, you did. I was worried about where you have been, sweetie. You almost scared me" Emilie kissed his head.

"I was helping a Spanish woman and her family in New York City from Chloe and her mother" Adrien explained.

"Oh, her. The story you told me about their tyranny. I was hoping they would think about their actions" Emilie said.

"But they didn't. But there's one problem, we have to be careful so Chrysalis doesn't get to us" Adrien said.

"I saw the news. Just be careful my sweet kitten. You became a strong man" Emilie said, realizing that she raised him well, despite that he's a senti-human hybrid.

"Thank you, Mom," Adrien said.

"So tell me all about Pompeii with my future daughter-in-law" Emilie teased.

"Okay," Adrien smiled and sat down to tell it all.

-

With Marinette, she was cautious that Cerise might strike at wherever she went. Pelle gave her training to never overthink too fast or she'll never find a solution to the problem. Especially trust her kitty and her team to make sure they don't fall for manipulation again. If the team gets oblivious again, Pelle told her to make sure they check their facts every single time, not hear what they wanna hear for themselves but to hear what others hear.

Little did she suspect that Chrysalis sent two akumatized villains to go after her. But then two illusions of Ladybug and Cat Noir whistled at the two akumatized villains to get their attention.

"Yoo-hoo! One Akuma is better than two! Don't you think, milady?" Rena Rouge controlling illusion Cat Noir said.

"I agree kitty cat. Come get us!" Illusion Ladybug said.

Marinette heard what was going on. She thanked Rena Rouge for it since she told her the story, "Tikki, spots on" She transformed into Ladybug and called Rena, "Nice work, Rena. Where are you taking the illusions?"

"Just somewhere unknown," Rena Rouge said.

"The Mines of Paris?" Ladybug guessed.

"Yeah," Rena Rouge nodded.

"Keep them distracted. Send Carapace to capture them in a shield" Ladybug said.

"You got it," Rena Rouge said and called for Carapace.

It didn't take long before Ladybug found two akumatized villains that were Alya's twin sisters who were akumatized as Gemini. Both got trapped in Carapace's shield and the akumatized sisters were arguing at each other like childish brats.

"Time to de-evilize both of them," Ladybug said and snatched the Akuma off them and purified the butterfly, "Bye bye little Butterfly"

The twin girls turned back to normal, "What happened?" They asked Ladybug and Carapace.

"You two got akumatized again" Ladybug explained.

"Rena told me your story, Ladybug. Chrysalis is a lot worse than him" Carapace said.

"Yes, she might strike again," Ladybug said.

-

Adrien came to his room when he saw Argos playing basketball, "Hi there my favorite cousin"