Dark Bug

With Marinette, she was sitting near a waterfall talking to Tikki about her failures. Blu Tembo kept himself away from her to let her be.

"Why can't I just tell the truth without jeopardizing my friendship with him?" Marinette sobs.

"If Lila didn't appear none of this would have happened," Tikki said.

"I really am obsessed with Adrien. It causes disasters just like Monarch's obsession with the miraculous condemning him" Marinette sobs.

"Ladybug?" Blu Tembo comes out and spooks her.

"Go away!" Marinette shouted.

"I cannot let you suffer with guilt, Ladybug. You need to tell me what's wrong. Why didn't you tell your kitty?" Blu Tembo wants to know, despite how stubborn she can be without trying to talk about it, "If you can't talk about it to him, talk about it to me"

"Because I was worried if I told him, he would reveal it to Adrien since Cat Noir really hates Gabriel. Adrien's mother knows the secret since Gabriel died and vows to keep the fact they are the same a secret for Adrien's mental health. He's been through enough crap already. Whenever I try something noble I screw up! I don't deserve guardianship of to be Ladybug! I'm such an idiot!" Marinette broke down. She took the earrings out, "Tikki, I'm renouncing you"

"Stop!" Blu Tembo grabbed her wrists, "Trunkk, fold my ears" He detransformed to show his identity to her, "Ladybug, you may be young but no one is like you. Keeping secrets doesn't last forever. I get that it's tough at how they are going to react but sometimes the truth is better than a well meant lie or being kept hidden. Yes, it's scary but if Adrien found out on his own, he would be upset and angry. As for Cat Noir, he cares about you and he's scared to think he's not enough for you to be your partner. He can be obnoxious but maybe his life is not so great or that he just doesn't like to be left alone"

"Cat Noir is never forgiving me this time and neither is Adrien if he knew who I was. Lila was right, I'm a big liar too" Marinette looks away.

"No, Lila is the biggest liar. She's trying to break your spirit. She's expecting you to give up too easily. You can't let fear rule you because that's not how to solve a solution by giving up. Heroes never give up. If Cat Noir is still upset, give him time to come around. He never abandons you. What that liar did was uncool and wrong to break his spirit by revealing the truth" Pelle said.

"What's worse she might know who I am" Marinette puts the earrings in her pocket.

"Ladybug, please stop talking with negative thoughts. This isn't the Ladybug I know who inspired me with speeches of determination. The Ladybug I know would promise to protect along with her kitty cat" Pelle said, taking the earrings out and putting them back on her ears, "Ladybug or not, you have been a hero all along. You can't let fear divide you and your kitty. Right now, my cat is probably talking with your cat. I'm sure he'll understand why you kept secrets from him. Please, don't lose him. He's your only hero friend who aided you in Akuma battles for a year"

Marinette just sighs, "I failed him too often. But if I need to stop Lila, I need him again. Tikki, spots on!" She transformed back.

Just then they heard Spino King's roar coming their way.

"Vad i helsefyr?! Trunkk, Flap my ears!" Pelle transformed back to Blu Tembo.

-

With Luna and Adrien as well as her father, Maurice riding on a giganotaur found them and he sure realized that the kid and young adult did wear a miraculous.

"Maurice!" Raptor Man exclaimed.

"Howdy kids and you too, Tarzan man for trapping both of us down here!" Maurice made his dinosaur stop.